(8)

Here's my Rainbow Friends OC. Her name is Lavender and shes based off a Chinchilla, I have never drawn a Chinchilla before so it may look like a cat.

Now on to the story

Now on to the story

(Red's POV)

I was bringing Y/N to Oddworld to introduce her to Yellow and Cyan. Of course as soon as Yellow saw her, he flew off. So I'm taking her to meet Cyan. I already know Cyan won't be happy that I've turned another person into a Rainbow Friend but I know for sure she's going to love having another girl to hang with. "Ok wait here while I explain everything to Cyan." I tell Y/N. "She won't attack you  when you tell her about what you did to me will she?" She asks me. "She may be a bit angry but I don't think she'll attack me." I say knowing Cyan wouldn't actually attack me. I walked into the area Cyan is normally in. "Cyan you here?" I ask as I look around the area. Suddenly I hear heavy footsteps and turn to see Cyan. "Red what are you doing here?" She asks tilting her head. "I have a new Rainbow Friend I'd like to introduce to you." I say nervously. "You turned another person into a Rainbow Friend?!" She says a little angrily.  "Wait Cyan listen I...." I start to say when I see Cyan begin charging at me. I closed my eyes preparing myself to be attacked by the dinosaur rainbow friend. But it never came. I opened one of my eyes to see Y/N standing in between me and Cyan. Cyan looked shocked and confused while I just stared in awe. Why would she jump in front of me and risk her own life. Suddenly Cyan gasped. "THE NEW RAINBOW FRIEND IS A GIRL!!!" Cyan says surprised. "Yes." I say looking at Cyan. "Well I'm still going to make you regret turning another person into a monster." Cyan growls. "HE ALREADY DOES!!!" Y/N shouts catching Cyan by surprise. "Now please don't hurt him." Y/N then says.

After Cyan calmed down I let Y/N and Cyan to get to know each other while I went to find Yellow. I had a pretty good idea where he was. I looked up at the nest and saw Yellow sitting in it. "Yellow, it's ok the Rainbow Friend you saw is not going to hurt you." I say gaining the Pterodactyl's attention.  "You sure?" Yellow asks flying down. "Yes she's actually a very kind hearted person." I say watching Yellow land. "Then I guess it wouldn't hurt to meet her..." he says a bit nervous. "She's hanging out with Cyan right now if you want to say hi, I have to go check on the Lookies." I say to Yellow who flies off. I start making my way to a building with a garage. I opened the door only to have 10 Lookies jump out at me. I sigh as I look down at the little round creatures. "Ok you guys get back inside." I say to the Lookies who all listen and roll back into the building. I then made sure each of them was fed before leaving them in the building. I would let them roam around Oddworld, if they weren't so energetic. I made the mistake once and let's just say one of the ride's had to be fixed afterwards. When I got back to Y/N and the other I saw that Cyan had begun showing off her bug collection. "And this is my ladybug!!!" Cyan says excitedly as she puts down a small container with a ladybug inside it. "Wow that's so cool Cyan." Y/N says as she looks at the ladybug. I stood there and stared at Y/N for a moment before saying something. "Y/N, I'm afraid its time for us to return to the Play Place." I say. "Awwww ok then, bye Yellow and Cyan." Y/N says as she gets up and walks over. After saying goodbye to Yellow and Cyan me and Y/N began making our way back to the Play Place. I occasionally would look (up/down) at Y/N. 'She's so beautiful.' I thought as I stared at her. Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts when she spoke. "Why do you keep staring at me?" She asks. I stopped walking and looked at the ground as my face began to heat up. "Ummm no reason..." I begin to say nervously. "Red you were doing that on the way to Oddworld too, so please just tell me." Y/N says as she stops and turns around with her arms crossed. 'Should I tell her how I feel?' I thought to myself as I could feel her gaze.