LEAVING IRELAND

AN: Sorry if there's spelling errors my proof read and I are not on good terms. I warn you again that there will be major character deaths and I will NOT be putting a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter because I don't want to spoil the chapter. I do encourage you to read the bio, it explains a lot and Ashoka will not be included in this book. You will be Snips. Some Star Wars characters will not be completely accurate like how they would be in the movies because it's in the year 1912 and Luke & Leia were raised differently since their parents are still alive. If you have ideas or want to show appreciation for this book go ahead & contact me on tiktok @stvrwqrs or share this story with friends. Things may not be completely accurate to the Titanic for multiple reasons. One being, we'll never truly know what happened that night, the next being it's a Star Wars AU, and lastly, I do not have full knowledge on the layout if the Titanic. Although I have been to the Titanic museum, have a Newspaper about it from 1912, seen the movie, and read a book about them, they're all a little different so I'll try to look at reference photos for this book but please be patient with me if I get a layout wrong. I hope you enjoy this book and I'm sorry for this Author's Note being so long. One last thing, my phone broke and I forgot about Wattpad for awhile after that. So if you are waiting for another book to be updated, I thank you for your patience although it might be a little longer since I forgot what I was doing with each book. Thank you for understanding. Also, you are Margret Palpatine, daughter of the Emperor or Captain. I hope you enjoy your voyage across the cold and mysterious Atlantic Ocean. And please, beware of icebergs and falling overboard. Now please sit back and welcome aboard the Titanic, which is now setting sail for the first and last time.

𓆞༄・゚𓆝࿐ ࿔*: 𓆟

People were screaming and cheering for the Titanic setting sail. As much as I hated boats and the ocean, my father was the only family I had and he was so proud of this ship. He said it was unsinkable, I didn't believe it. Everything goes wrong in my life, I was just hoping nothing would go wrong here. I'm 20 years old and yet rely on my father. I can't be that ashamed on relying on him. After all the Skywalker twins were here with their parents.

My father was understanding when I told him I didn't want to stay on the bridge with him, so he got me my own first class room. It was made for three but only I had it. It was a spectacular room, it was red and gold, with hints of black. It had a marble bathroom and the room was circular. There was a desk by all the living furniture and the rooms were gorgeous. They had velvet red sheets/bedding, and gold accents around them. I was already taken away by the room before I found a door that led to a private balcony. Although I wouldn't using it much since I have Thalassophobia.

Before I could do anything else I heard a knock at my door. It's probably my father wondering if I selted in alright. As I walked over to the door, I saw the person had already let themselves in and it wasn't my father.

"Wow, Snips, are we deaf now or just ignoring me?"

"I was coming you know. Where's Mrs. Skywalker-Amidala?"

"Back at the room with the twins who cannot get along, not even if their lives depended on it." The tall brunette sat down on one of the seats in front of the desk.

"Your father asked me to see if you settled in alright."

I couldn't help but role your eyes and sigh in annoyance at Mr. Skywalker's words. Of course he did, he's so overprotecting.

"I'm fine, I settled in perfectly."

"Perfectly? I'm jealous, Leia threw her luggage across the room at her twin, I thought she was going to put a hole in the wall."

I laughed while Mr. Skywalker smiled at what he just said.

"Well I suppose I'll get out if your hair, Snips." He paused for a moment while getting up and heading to the door. "Will you be joining us for dinner? I don't think your father will be all that available on this trip."

I nodded in agreement. As much as I didn't want to eat with Luke since the two of us hated each other, I did love both Anakin & Padme like my own parents.

I sat there on my bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking of all the ways I could avoid Luke. I'd hated him since high school when he humiliated me by pouring paint all over me in the middle of a play with his friends. Luckily, his friends were kept off this voyage by my father. I knew he wasn't going to be happy when he found I was the reason he didn't have anyone to talk to.

I couldn't worry about it too much because I needed to pick an outfit for dinner.

I decided on a lavender polonaise dress with black boots and lavender laced gloves, with my hair tired back.

The time was 3:25 pm, which meant I still had time before I had to change and decided to explore the ship.

I put on a casual, beige dress and tied my hair in a bun then walked down the hall and eventually made it to the Grand Staircase. I was happy I had found my way here because now I knew how ti get ti the dining room. I continued exploring for a while and eventually walked out onto a balcony overlooking the ocean. I didn't like not knowing what was around me in the vast, blue ocean. I hated not being able to see things until it was too late. One of the many reasons I was scared of the ocean.

I sighed and looked at the clock which now said 5:30 pm. Shoot! I need to get back to my room to get ready!

I rushed to my room, without breaking into a run. It was more of just a very fast walk, as soon as I opened my door I was welcomed to him.

Horror and dread spread across my face when I saw what was in his hands. He was leaning against my desk in what I assume was his dinner outfit. A black suit and bowtie with a white undershirt. His gloved hands held one thing that could ruin my entire life. My journal.

"How did you get in here!? You have your own room!"

"Awe, but yours is so much more fascinating! I mean honestly, I would've never been caught dead reading my sister's diary but yours is— unexpected."

"Give it back, Luke!"

"Oh it's Luke now? What happened to 'Mr. Skywalker'?"

He held the book out of my reach, being taller than me really helped him in this case. He was teasing me. Again.

"You really should be getting ready for dinner, Ms. Palpatine. It starts in less than two hours."

"I was trying!" I reached my hand for the journal just for him to grab my hand and pull me against his body.

Before I could say anything, I felt his breath against my ear as he whispered "That wasn't smart, you should know by now I'm better at fighting than you."

With a smirk he let go of me, tossing the journal onto the desk and then walked towards the door.

"And please get there on time, if you're late everyone will look at you and I know you struggle in the spotlight."

He kept a smug look on his face then exited the room. It was 6:00 pm now. I had one hour to get to dinner on time. I rushed to the closet changing my out and getting ready. I have to make it to dinner on time.