date

Yall sorry I had alots of stuff to do but I am back and updating so let's go

Last time to make a short mac finally say yes to peng request after all time asking but anyways let's see what they doing.

Peng pov
Finally the day came where I have a chance to make him fall inlove with me I should get ready blah blah he got finish showering and wore a black suit because it's date so he wanna to look good then when he's gone and he will start flying to their destination.

MACAQUE pov
I woke up at 6:30 and got ready I told bath, did my skin reten, I started to do my make-up (which is black eyeshadow) then I went to my closet and picked out something that I think that looks good(I feel like he would just pick something random to wear when he's going out) it's 8:40 alr well I should go there rn then.

Peng goes to the spot to realize mac is alr there, when he see mac just wearing some shirt and pants he felt out bc he was wearing something fancy, mac realize peng came when he looked at what he was wearing he started laughing while peng know why he's laughing and got kinda embarrassed.

MACAQUE pov
I stop laughing and then say "You know this just date there was no need to be so fancy." And when I looked at peng I realized he had a little bow tie so I just started laughing again and say "not the bow tie." I was laughing so hard.

PENG pov
I was embarrassed and when mac laughing I got annoyed and say in annoyed voice "shut up." Mac replied back "you know there was no need to be so fancy". And respond back "look I never been in a date so I thought I need to look good" in mad tone but when I say that he stopped laughing then looked at me and I think he saw something and started laughing again and mac say "not the little bow tie." I was getting sick of mac so I just say "let's go alr" say in annoyed tone.

They went in and went to table while their were ordering someone was coming, they waited and got their food mac ate a little then say something.

MACAQUE pov
While I took two bites in the food and I didn't eat that much but I started a conversation with my dater I say " this food good" peng replied back "yeah it is." And I responded "yeah but are your favorite foods?" peng "tbh idek" he says while laughing nervously  I looked at him with what face.

PENG pov
I Look at his face and was kinda getting nervous because I thought it would go well but it's going down hill so I just ate and then for some reason I randomly just say "wanna hear the time when I got beaten up by a child." I think I say to loud because Literally when I say that the whole restaurant went dead silent  I was about to shit my pants 👖 then mac broke the silent with his laughing and everyone is talking now and mac say "sure I would love too." Then not even min I just kept talking like a child that never shuts up, and when I talk he would just listen quietly and smiling which just made me fall inlove with him more sometimes I don't understand why he still love swk.

SWK pov
I was walking down with mk and one of the building had glass all around the build so I could see who's in there, I see peng and mac talking I was looking at them and I realized he was laughing(mac he talking about mac) with peng and even brushes I'd
Don't know why but I got this feeling like I was jelly but I shake it off because why should I care about him and peng anyways then mk say "not you being jealous" I yelled "WHAT I AM NOT JEALOUS" mk responded "whatever makes you sleep faster." Mk walked and while I was running and saying him to wait for me.

Mac and penc had good day and mac realized how chatting he is that remind of swk bc he's still not over him and after that mac agree go now more dates to know peng more and maybe even agree about relationships but who knows we will just see.

The end

785 words I am tried it's also 1 am so goodbye yall and I hope you in enjoyed.