Ch 15: 18 Years Later

-Years Later 18-

In this world, I am now 18 years old, possessing a captivating blend of electricity and water that catches the attention of every man. With measurements of 96-64-94 (perhaps a bit generous, but who's counting?), I radiate confidence.

"Hey, Higami-chan, are you ready? Graduation is approaching," Agot, my brother in this realm, reminds me. He graduated two years ago and is now engaged to the princess of the angel race.

-flashback-

About two years ago, after Agot's graduation, he was chosen as a peace ambassador from our kingdom to heaven. It was there that he fell in love with the princess of the angel clan, temporarily known as Yuna.

"Hey, Agot, how are you?" the king of the heavens inquired.

"Ah, it's okay," Agot replied, standing tall.

Meanwhile, Yuna, resembling Agot, faced her own struggles. After going through 7749 different stories, their true feelings for each other emerged, and they triumphed, winning the approval of the two kings.

-end flashback-

"Hey, Higami-chan, this year you are the representative student to speak for the final year students," Yuna informs me.

"Yes," I respond.

Yuna now frequently spends time with Agot, and I hear rumors that the kings plan to hold our wedding on the same day. Not only that, but I am also a model for renowned fashion brands, appreciated for my beauty, talent, and admirable personality.

After chatting for a while, Yuna and I bid each other farewell, and I return to my dorm.

"Hey, Higami-chan, you just got back from somewhere?" Ayami, my current roommate, asks.

Ayami has also blossomed into a beautiful young woman, but due to Ciel's monitoring, I am unable to act on my feelings for her.

"Ah, I went out to find something to eat and ran into Agot and Yuna-san," I reply.

"Ah, they're dating again," Ayami remarks.

"Yeah," I confirm.

"How come I never saw you dating Rudy-sama?" Ayami questions.

"Is that so?" I respond.

After a while of conversation, we decide to go out for a meal and spot Rudy talking to a girl who appears to be about 12 years old.

"Hey, Rudy-sama, what are you doing?" Ayami asks, emitting a deadly killing intent.

Rudy greets us in a friendly manner.

"You already have Higami-chan and yet you flirt with another girl? It's unforgivable," Ayami declares.

"Ayami, you're mistaken. This girl here..." Rudy begins.

Before he can finish his sentence, the 12-year-old girl who was speaking to Rudy rushes over and embraces me, burying her face in my chest.

"Onee-chan, I've missed you so much," she exclaims.

"Huh? Harimi, what are you doing here?" I question.

"Huh?" Ayami interjects.

"You know her?" Ayami asks.

"Yes, she's my little sister," I explain.

"Huh, sister? I had no idea. I missed having you around," Ayami says.

"You don't know, she's six years younger than me," I clarify.

"Hello, sister. I'm Harimi Valentine."