𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱. ɴᴏ ʀᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀʏ

꧁🄿4|🄲49꧂❨

꧁🄿4|🄲49꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐲❩

REBEKAH ONCE AGAIN FOUND HERSELF WATCHING AS ALEC PACED AROUND HER ROOM, SHOULDERS TENSE

REBEKAH ONCE AGAIN FOUND HERSELF WATCHING AS ALEC PACED AROUND HER ROOM, SHOULDERS TENSE. As she had predicted, Alec was far from happy with what Jacob had done, but he never said anything as she spoke. Instead, he was quiet, face cold and eyes stormy. She could only pray he didn’t choose violence.

“JACOB!” And of course, her wish wasn’t granted.  

Rebekah cursed under her breath as she followed her now-angry mate down the stairs. It would seem that everyone besides Leah, Seth, Renesmee, and Santiago was there. Her whole family looked up to see what all the commotion was about, and they were shocked as they witnessed Alec slam Jake against the wall with an angry snarl on his lips.

“Alec!” Carlisle yelled, but the Volturi member didn’t look back at the Cullen leader - instead kept his angry red gaze on the shifter.

“Have you gone mad!? Do you realize what you have done? The position you have put me in? The danger you have put this coven and that human in?” The angry vampire raved, ignoring the family as they ordered him to put Jacob down. Well mostly as Esme and Carlisle ordered, Bella piped in but the rest were content to watch the drama unfold. 

“Alec.” As much as Rebekah wanted Jacob to get his ass beat, she didn’t want her mate to accidentally kill him. “Charlie will be here any minute. We can handle this afterward.”

“And what do you plan to tell Chief Swan, hmm?” Alec finally turned his attention to the family, allowing Jacob time to escape the angry guard’s clutches. “How are you going to explain this?” He gestured towards Bella, who Rebekah now noticed was wearing brown contacts to hide her ruby eyes. 

No one had time to respond before the sound of a car pulling into the driveway interrupted the argument. “He’s here.” Rebekah whispered under her breath, and she wrapped an arm around Alec’s waist as a way to calm him. 

The Volturi guard let out a low growl of frustration, his glare never leaving Jacob. “This is not over.” He then looked down at Rebekah before his eyes connected with Bella’s. “I am going to check on Renesmee, good luck.”