⚠︎ | 𝐥. ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

⚠︎ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠︎

꧁🄿4|🄲50꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞❩

REBEKAH SEEMED TO HAVE TAKEN AFTER ALICE WHEN IT CAME TO BEING VERY EXCITED BECAUSE CURRENTLY, SHE WAS BOUNCING IN PLACE WITH A VERY PLEASED GRIN ON HER RED LIPS

REBEKAH SEEMED TO HAVE TAKEN AFTER ALICE WHEN IT CAME TO BEING VERY EXCITED BECAUSE CURRENTLY, SHE WAS BOUNCING IN PLACE WITH A VERY PLEASED GRIN ON HER RED LIPS. It was finally done, and she could finally show it to Alec. She and Esme had worked hard to design it and Santiago and Jasper were struggling to get the final building done without the Witch Twin finding out about it. Luckily this whole mess with Charlie was enough to keep Alec distracted.

And now she stood in her room waiting impatiently for Alec to return from his hunt with Santiago.

Leah was perched on her bed, reading through one of the many journals that were placed on one of the shelves in Rebekah's room. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail, and the young vampire could see the remnants of a healing hickey, but she didn't point it out - knowing Leah would be very embarrassed. So instead the vampire kept her mouth shut, keeping her gaze on the balcony for any sign of her mate.

"They should be back by now." Rebekah grumbled under her breath, which earned a snort from Leah.

The she-wolf didn't look away from the book in her hands. "They left about an hour ago, it will take a minute to get back." There was laughter in her words, but she only allowed her lips to quirk up into a smirk.

"I know that." The vampire huffed as she threw herself onto the bed beside her friend. "I'm just anxious about him seeing it."

"Becks, you could show him an old worn down car and that boy would think it was gold." Leah pointed out with a raised brow as she finally turned her gaze to the brunette beside her. "What is this really about?" Curse the shifter for knowing her so well.

Leah knew when something was up with Rebekah, much to the vampire's frustration and amusement.

"I'm just-" Rebekah bit her lip with a frown forming on her face as her thoughts raced in her head. "This is big. What I am asking of him is big, and I am so scared of his answer."