Realization

Kazuha was lazing off, somewhere in the forests of Inazuma. He was eating some sunsettia alongside fish he caught from a river that he had grilled.

Usually he would be adventuring amidst the various beautiful landscapes and intriguing plains of Teyvat with his friend, Tomo. But today, he was slacking off because of something peculiar his companion said: "I'll be leaving for now. I just have some... "important" business to attend to."

Naturally, he would be curious as to what this business is. But no matter how Kazuha asked, Tomo didn't respond. Not once. Next came worry. Worry for what would happen to this friend of his and what would happen in the time he would be gone. Nevertheless, he Kazuha put faith his friend. Over the span of time they have been wandering the landscape with each other's company, Kazuha knew Tomo was trustworthy.

Though, spending your time by doing absolutely nothing gets pretty boring. Thus, he decided to go to Inazuma city. He bought some dango from a nearby store, and settled down to eat. As he did so, a conversation that he heard by some citizens struck his interest.

Guy 1: "Hey, did you hear? Apparently someone challenged the Shogun to a duel! It should be happening around this time, this day."
Guy 2: "Woah, that guy sure has some guts."
Guy 1: "I heard he has an electro vision. It would probably be pretty cool to see the thunder coming from the Shogun and him flashing around."

"Who would dare challenge the Shogun?"
Kazuha asked himself. Aiming to waste more time, he joined the conversation with the two men.

Kazuha: "Hello. I heard a bit of what you guys have been talking about, and got interested about the topic. Mind telling me a bit more?"
Guy 1: "Sure, sure! Come sit with us. So, is there anything specific you'd like to know? I'm pretty well informed, haha!"
Kazuha: "Hmm... maybe a bit more about this challenger's attributes? The way he fights, what weapon he wields, those kind of things."
Guy 1: "I don't really know that much about him specifically, but I'm pretty sure he uses a sword."

"A sword... with an electro vision? That sounds a bit too familiar, considering how it's only around this time Tomo left. No, no, that can't be... right? Whatever. I'll just ask to make sure." Kazuha thought.

Kazuha: "If you know, what does he look like?"
Guy 1: "If memory serves me correct, he has light blonde hair, and wears a red robe that extends to the back to make it look like a cape and a purple scarf. Why are you asking about what he looks like anyway?"

Kazuha's eyes widened in shock. "Is it actually Tomo?" He thought. He didn't think of anything else. The only thing that was in his mind was to immediately find where the duel is. He rushes, wishing he isn't too late.

[~To be continued~]

A/N: Guy 2 been real quiet ever since Kazuha sneaked in the convo lmaoo