Partners in Crime

(A/N: BM is 8'7. Y/N is 5'2)

[Reader POV]
Bloodmoon stares at you while thinking of their next question. They decide on "Will you be our partner in crime?"

You respond with a nod and enthusiastic "Yes"

BM leaves, and comes back with some cleaning supplies, which you take some and help him clean the mess he made.

You dispose of the body.

After you're both done, you leave Gater Golf, heading to the daycare.

Blood and Bloody(The Bloodmoon twins) watch you leave the room and then talk amongst themselves.

"We can't lose this one. They aren't prey"
"Agreed. They are too precious"

---------A Year Later---------

You've been going to Gater Golf everytime you get to work, since you met Bloodmoon. That is where you normally meet him, but today, you're late and he wasn't there, Nobody was. You're unhappy by this, but don't make a big deal out of it as you go to the daycare, to hang out with the attendants. When you open the daycare doors, you stop, seeing bloodmoon with the attendants and he doesn't look happy.

Walking over to him, you tap his arm, causing him to stop and look at you.

Sun, Moon, and Lunar all look at you both in shock when BM hugs you and says "Where were you? We were worried about you"
"I was running a bit late, sorry for worrying you."

Moon was the first to speak after you finished your sentence "What the fuck? How do you know Bloodmoon and why are you so friendly with him?"

You look at Moon "Bloodmoon is my-" You look at Bloodmoon "This is a good time to ask this- Will you be my lover?" BM, not having let you go yet, asks "You wish to be ours? Yes, I would love for you to be"

Sun speaks up next "Lover? He's dangerous"

You look at Sun "Everyone can be. I can be dangerous, Moon can be dangerous, Lunar can be-" Sun stops you "I get it.... How long have you known him?"

"A year and am glad I did"

"We are glad to have met you to, Blood drop" you smile at the pet name.