The Night We Met, QuackityxOc

️ contains ‼️
• Crying
• Suicide
• Suicidal thoughts
• Emotional breakdowns
• mentions of bruises and wounds

Ana's Pov:

I'm on the top of a random casino's roof, alone. It is currently late night and is raining. I'm about to commit to suicide here. I don't care about anyone anymore. I'm tired.

Third Person Pov:

Quackity heard something from up on the roof. He gets up towards there and saw a girl figure with an annoyed face, his eyes completely bloodshot by alcohol. He just had an empty stare... not expressing any emotions.
He had lost his friends. His lovers... He didn't want to care about a stranger. But even so....

He continues to walk towards the figure. He took a cigarette out of his pocket and put it in his mouth... then he lit a lighter to ignite the cigarette. (Just imagine that the cigarette was waterproof:D) After that, with all the ease in the world, he sat next to the stranger, looking at her with that same empty face.

Quackity's Pov:

I can see the tears falling down her cheeks as she sits down next to me.

Silence. Absolute silence. I looked at her for a while, without saying a single word. I slowly brought the cigarette to my lips, inhaling and exhaling the smoke.... and after a while, with the same face, I spoke.

-"What's your name?"

"Ana.."

-"Ana. That's nice..." I put out my cigarette, taking it out of my mouth and looking at her with that same, completely empty and emotionless gaze. My breath and face smelled like cigarettes and alcohol. My voice was deep, with an almost intimidating tone.

Ana's Pov:

-"What are you doing here, on this roof, in the middle of the night?" he asks.

"oh, you don't wanna know.."

-"Well, I'm curious."
-He said, with a look of pure curiosity.

-"You must be here for some reason... Right?..."

His look was almost... intimidating. With a certain force in it. As if he was trying to get me to reveal everything to him about what I was really doing there, and not give up until I spilled out my entire story.

I sighed. "I was about end my life, you know.. those depression shits."

-"Suicide?..."

-He looked at me for a while, with that empty and emotionless look... which, in a few seconds, completely changed. I could tell that Quackity was actually worried about you. He lowered his gaze, closing his eyes.

-"Why?..."

Third Person Pov:

-For the first time in maybe... a long time... Quackity looked very sympathetic. Like someone who really cared about her feelings, about her as a person.

Back to Ana's Pov:

-"Tell me the reason that led you to do something like this..."

"why would I wanna tell my story to a stranger like you?" I looked away from him as tears continue to fall.

-"Because if you are going to end your life, at least you should have someone who listened to you, someone who gave you company... no?..."