Chapter 551-560

Chapter 551: Meeting

"Dad!"

Li Yanxian burst into tears.

Whether it was true or not, she had witnessed her father, Li Yue, falling ill because of her own actions and eventually dying.

Now, seeing Li Yue standing in front of her, all she wanted was to throw herself into his arms and feel his familiar warmth.

Li Yue had never seen his daughter like this. The last time his daughter cried in front of him was probably when her mother was dying...

His hands hung in the air for a few seconds before he tightly held Li Yanqian's shoulders.

After experiencing such a cruel apocalypse, it was no wonder they longed for their family. Li Yue didn't think too much, he simply comforted his daughter.

Li Yanxian also realized that they were in public. She had been holding back her emotions during the plot, and now she felt a bit embarrassed to lose control in front of everyone.

"Sorry, I..."

"Yes! Oh, we're finally here!"

Fu Tingyu was also surprised to hear that familiar voice. The owner of the voice was Luo Tianhua, Fu Junhong's friend and Luo Shiyu's grandfather.

Behind Luo Tianhua were Fu Junhong and Tang Hui.

"Grandpa Luo, you're here."

Li Yanxian had just been crying, her nose and eyes were still slightly red, and her pale face looked somewhat cute and charming.

"Come and meet you all. How are you doing? Are you adjusting well after coming out?"

Luo Tianhua had always believed that Li Yanqian wasn't someone with weak psychological endurance. However, when he heard that Fu Junhong's family was coming, he couldn't help but join them.

"Grandpa Luo, I'm so glad to see you again, and Fu Ying must be very happy too."

Li Yanxian spoke the truth. Although it was just acting in a play, wasn't it still a real experience? There weren't many people who treated her well in the play, and Luo Tianhua was one of the few who sincerely cared for her.

"Yes, but you guys have really worked hard. If I had known it wouldn't be over so soon, I would have joined you too, haha!"

Luo Tianhua and Li Yanqian happily chatted, momentarily forgetting about Luo Shiyu, who had entered the AI cabin on his own.

"Mom, Dad, Grandpa, you're all here too."

Fu Tingyu naturally approached Li Yanqian and greeted them. He glanced at Li Yanqi from the corner of his eye, a smile appearing on his face.

"Ting Yu, you're here too. Weren't you with them?"

Tang Hui asked, though she was delighted to see her son, she remembered that Fu Tingyu wasn't in the AI cabin that Gan Lin entered.

"She's here to see Xiaoying. Hasn't she come out yet? But Yanqi, how's this kid doing?"

Fu Lei thought that Fu Tingyu had come to see Fu Ying in a hurry. They were concerned about Fu Ying's arrival and wanted to see Li Yanzhen's state.

After the introductions, Li Yanqian became familiar with everyone. It turned out that these were the families of Fu Tingyu and Luo Shiyu.

"Hello, Uncle. I'm fine."

Li Yanzhen did her best to ignore the spiteful glances behind her and smiled brightly at Fu Lei and the other elders.

She was truly in a good mood. She had really woken up and seen her father, Li Yue. She wouldn't allow the tragedy of her past life to repeat itself, and she would remember the grievances from her past life.