Chapter 1: Became the Second Male Lead

I walk inside the classroom with stiff hands and feet. My face was paralyzed, as I tried to observe my surroundings.

Holy sh*t!!

I want to cry badly. I mean who wouldn't?! Awhile ago, I was just playing online games okay?

Then...then I was electrocuted when I accidentally spilled my drink to my computer!

I thought I died but when I open my eyes again, I was in front of this school. A voice inside my head,who claims to be the original owner of this body, said that from now on this body will be mine as he don't want this life anymore. Like wtf? You don't want it, do you think I will like it?

But then he said,he can bring me back on my original body from my original world ,but he revealed that it was already buried! I was instantly horrified and said that this body was also good.

He didn't have any request or whatsoever, after he gave his memories, he instantly dissappeared as if he didn't exist in the first place.

This body was also name as Lin Yunxi, 16 years old.

My gut feels were telling me that something is wrong, I had a premonition that the original owner of this body didn't tell me something important.

That feelings instantly grew as I saw the name of the school, Qian Middle Highschool!

Isn't this the first setting of a novel I read before?!

I instantly knew that my guesses were correct when I notice a female student. The bright mary sue halo around her were telling me that she was a female lead!

'My Cold Domineering Soulmate'

That's the title of the novel,sounds cheesy and common at first glance. I also cringe when I was reading it,specially when I saw that I have the same name as the second male lead there. It became uninteresting to read when I saw on the comment's section that the second male lead died while saving the female lead.

I further lost my interest and instantly drop it when the female lead got together with the male lead after the death of second male lead. It's also frustrating,of course its terrible because I have the same name and surname as him and then he died in gruesome way.

Back to reality. I keep on thinking because I remembered that this day was one of the important scene on the novel.

First,the female lead accidentally meeting the gentle second male lead and instantly they became friends. Second,the important meeting of the protagonists in the alley,where the male lead saves the female lead from some gangsters harassing her. This was also one of the turning point of their impressions to each other.

So now I keep thinking,where did the second male lead met the female lead then? First,I want to observe if this is really the novel I read, and I also want to observe the female lead. If the female lead was really kind and simple as the novel's description said,then I plan to follow the plot, I will try to protect her but I won't die for her.

I am not stupid enough to change the plot or whatsoever. I knew that once I change something,the butterfly effect may take changes. I also wanted to see the live adapation of the novel,how the romance between the protagonists blooms.

Instantly,I became a little excited. Honestly,I was looking forward on meeting the male lead because I am a little fan of him, it's because he is too cool and amazing,I was also a bit envious of his perfect life. Handsome, powerful, smart, and rich, every girls' ideal guy and also every guys wanted to be.

Well,the second male lead was kinda little perfect too,its just a little inferior to the male lead. Of course,in the first place the reason why he became the second male lead is that,he can't and he will never get the love of the female lead.

While I was busy thinking,I didnt notice the incoming student in my way causing her to fall. In reflex,I caught her in my arms.

...

This scene was terribly familiar.

She quickly bow and apologizes, when she lifted her face,I was amazed.

"I'm sorry!" Her facial structures were delicate and quite cute

It's the female lead...So this is how the second male lead met the female lead? quite cliché.

I smiled gently "No,I was the one who should apologize,I didn't pay attention when I walk,are you okay?"

This is how a second male lead should act, gentle,sunny and kind.

She peeks at me and blushes.
"N-no,I'm okay"

"I'm Lin Yunxi,you are?" I decided to introduce myself first and extend my hand.

"Ah,I'm Xu Ann,from class 1-A, nice to meet you" she introduce as she reach my hand

"Nice to meet you too,so we're in the same class,why don't we go together?" I suggested

"Sure!"

And so we decided to walk together while getting familiarize with each other.

We went inside the classroom and sat together. Since today was the first day of school,the atmosphere were a little quiet,since almost everyone here were still unfamiliar with each other. But on the left corner of the room where the door was located,a group of friends were a little noisy chatting themselves.

I look around and I can say that the male lead was not here since nobody met the criteria in the male lead's descriptions.

When suddenly the quiet atmosphere became more quieter. The chatting group were also silenced as a tall and handsome guy walk inside. His handsome face was cold without any expression and his cold eyes wander through the classroom before stopping to me. I was stunned but his gaze shifted next to me.

Ah I forgot, the female lead was next to me,I quickly look at them excitedly. I can watch their first meeting upclose,its so exciting!

But I was instantly dissapointed when there's still no reaction from the male lead,instead he walk and sat on a chair two seats apart from us.

Oh, that's right,the male lead didn't instantly notice the female lead,he only started noticing her because of their meeting in the alley. It's okay,I can still watch their romantic scene in the alley in the next few days hoho.

---