The Nightmare

Veera entered a mansion, which was hijacked by a team. He suddenly heard gunshots, and takes cover behind a sofa. There was a rifle lying under the sofa. Veera took it and killed almost all, when he heard a screaming upstairs. He ran to the spot, and saw a person pointing a rocket launcher at a girl through the window. He dragged him out of the window, but trigger had already been pulled. He ran towards the girl, when a person saved her and gave her a balloon. The person turned towards Veera, and it was Veera himself. He was watching himself, when he suddenly heard a voice. "Veera, Wake up! Wake up!" Now, Veera woke up from the nightmare. He was in a psychiatric session with Meera Krishnan. "Veera, this proves that you have the effects of the PTSD. You're stressing yourself for a mistake you never did." But, Veera interrupted and said, "No, doctor. I think I'm alright. I don't feel like I'm responsible for the incident." This reply made Meera red in anger. "I must be the one saying that, Mr. Veera. I'm the psychiatrist here and you're not the king here. And thus, you must definitely listen to me here. You must be diverted from this depression to stop this nonsense. I'm bored to lecture here on your issue. So, I'm going to a wedding party today and you are joining me there." Veera was about to say something, when Meera interrupted him "....and remember, it's not a request!" and Meera got out of the session room.