girlfriend

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀───────────────────   ╮ 𓂃

─────────────────── ╮ 𓂃 .  sometimes i hate being nathan prescott's girlfriend. i know i shouldnt be saying this, dont get me wrong i do love him very much. but barerly anyone knows me, for me. most of the people he knows dont even know my name, just know me as his girlfriend

somebody walks past me, their first words to gossip with their friends are "isnt that nathan prescott's girlfriend?"

most people mistake my kindness for meanness. because they see him as mean, but they dont know him like i do. i love that nathan has a soft side for me. and victoria, thats what makes me feel all weird inside. since their exes.

i know trust is key. but i dont know with victoria, i dont know if they have something going on behind my back.

which i hate to think about, he tells me he loves me, but he doesnt take me on dates. or do special things for me, the majority of our relationship is sex.

and sometimes, i cant help but wonder is that why he stays with me? im an unstable mess. surerly he doesnt like me for me, i dont know.

i soon realised, i was getting lost in my thoughts before i bumped into max caulfield. "shit—im so sorry." i said with an awkward smile. "i didnt hurt you right?" max shook her head and walked away, making me feel stupid.

i didnt know max came back to blackwell, i thought she had left for good. i turned back to see max catching up with kate. and then i heard the words i didnt wanna hear.

"who was that?" max had spoke, pretty loudly to the point where i could hear it. "nathan prescott's girlfriend."

of course, neither of them knew my name, i shook my head. turning the combination key on my locker before checking my timetable.

photography first, woohoo. im pretty sure nathan was in photograph first too. so was victoria. i sighed pretty loudly.

i really needed to take a breather, and i had 15 minutes before english started, i made my way to the toilets. my reflection in the mirror was unsettling. i looked like a mess, i turned the tap on. running the stone cold water under my eye bags. so that i could look somewhat productive before class.

i stood with my hands each side of the sink, just taking a breath from reality, i draped my bag back over my shoulder before making my way to photography.

of course, my glance was met by nathan. who was teasing max caulfield with victoria, by sitting on her desk.

i wish i had the courage to stand up for her, but i knew it would lead me and nathan to have an argument of some sort. i turned my head, meeting the face of mr jefferson. he flashed me with a nice but honestly really creepy smile.