The maid part 1

Character: Park jimin (Your boss) Kim Y/n (Maid)
Pov: Jimin×F.Reader
Warning: Bad words, Moaning, S£x

You are the maid of a millionaire who owns a mansion. Well today only you came to work as other 4 maids went on holiday. You've been eyeing your boss since day 1. Once you saw him having s£x with his fiance, and started fingering yourself while mo@ning your boss's name.

Today you have an great opportunity. You have a maid uniform that you have to wear while working. As you're the leader of the maids, your uniform is different than other. You went to the bathroom and put on your maid dress.

You wanted something to happen today, so you didn't wear your panties

You wanted something to happen today, so you didn't wear your panties. Which meant of you bend over, your a$$ would be visible.

You heard a car horn. Immediately you know it was Your boss. You went and opened the door.

"Master?" You questioned him while looking at his eyes to which he replied with "Lia won't be home for a few days, she went on a vacation with her friends." He said which made you excited. "Yes!" You whispered which didn't go unnoticed by him.

"What?" He questioned you. "Ah-ah nothing, nothing. You do need anything Master?" You asked him while bitting your lips.

"A glass of water" He said. "Be right back!" You said and got a glass of water. You went to him and purposely spilled the water on his shirt and his pant.

You gasped dramatically and started whipping his main part with your hands to which he moaned lightly.

"No it's okay." He said to which you stopped. You looked at him and said "I'm sorry Master. It was unintentional, I swear!" You said making him nod his head.

"I'll get changed later. Can you take the remote on the floor?" He said and you nodded. You bend over to pick it up making him face your exposed a$$.

"Fucking bitch" he whispered making you smirk. You got the remote and gave it to him. Suddenly he grabbed your waist and made you sit on his lap. You felt his boner on your ass.

"Master? What are you doing?" You said as if you didn't know anything.

"Stfu, you feel it? Feel how hard you made me"
He said throwing his head behind

"Yea I feel it... Would you like some grinding?"
You whispered in his ear and bit his ear making him moan.

"Ofc...hmm" he said to which you started grinding on hi lap..