𝟖

*𝐚𝐥𝐞*

I smile as I get in Vinnie's ugly rental car. He smiles an angelic smile back at me. Almost like hes 12 years old taking his crush on a date. We start to drive off immediately. The drive doesn't take too long, its mainly filled with small talk about our families and our home lives. We stop outside a pretty boutique hotel. He gets out the car and quickly runs around to open my door and help me out. Very romantic. He walks ahead of me into the lobby of the hotel before speaking to a man at reception and being told to follow him. I follow after the two men to a quiet room. There is a small round table with two place settings. He man who welcomed us in shuts the door before he leaves.

"Vinnie this is beautiful" I say taking a seat.

"I really wanted to make it up to you" He says, sitting down

"You didn't have to, but thank you"

"No I wanted to, I'm really sorry I didn't reply to your message"

"No don't worry, I just thought I said or did something super embarrassing that night. And thank you again, so much, for helping me get unready and everything"

"Of course, and no, I thought you were cute" he says waving the waiter in the corner of the room over.

"Can we have two spritz and some fresh calamari to start please" Vinnie says politely to the waiter. It's such a green flag when they are polite to everyone. "I hope you like calamari" he says back to me, smiling.

"Yeah, it's my favourite" I say in response. 

We continue talking about our home lives, it surprises me a bit that we live such different lives. He is a content creator who earns lots of money from posting a video of him in bed and I'm still in my last year of school, working hard at school and working hard to earn myself a bit of money. It only seems like we've been together for 10 minutes when we finish dinner. Vinnie calls the waiter over again and puts his credit card down.

"No Vinnie, please can I get it, or we can split the bill" 

"No" he says bluntly. "I'm supposed to be making it up to you" He says while paying the bill and finishing up his drink. I tip my glass so the last remainders of wine that are left go down my throat. 

"You look beautiful" He says as we step outside the hotel, holding my waist and looking me up and down. "You are beautiful". He says before leaning down and attaching his lips to mine. His soft, plump lips slowly kiss mine innocently.

"Thank you so much for coming" he says after pulling away

"Thank you so much for an amazing night" I say back, looking admirably into his eyes. "But I don't want to go back yet"

"Do you wanna come back to my room?" He says innocently. I don't answer him, I just put my hand around his jaw and kiss him again but this time it was a more lustful kiss. He pulls away again and offers his hand, I take it and we slowly walk up the stairs to his room. Holding hands.

As soon as we get into his room, he doesn't hesitate to start kissing me again. He pushes me against the back of the door, while he locks it and runs his hands up and down my torso. I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him back eagerly. Our bodies pressed together helps me feel the warmth of him. I feel so safe, I don't feel vulnerable being in this position. 

"Thank you for making it up to me" I say almost breathlessly while vinnie's kisses move down my neck. 

"No problem beautiful girl" Vinnie says moving away from me. He puts his hand out again and I take it, again. He takes me to the bed and he slowly gets on top and starts kissing me again. I get a sudden wave of confidence and I roll us over, so now I'm on top. I don't really know what I'm doing but I follow what I can imagine Cassie telling me to do. 

"Now let me make it up to you, after you took me for dinner" I whisper in his ear while kissing down his neck. I slowly pull my dress off, leaving me in just my bra and underwear. He stares at me in awe. Normally in this situation I would feel awkward and want to put it right back on but this random wave of confidence is telling me to keep going. He unbuttons his white shirt all the way while I work on his belt and trousers. Once he is just in his boxers I push him back down so hes lying down and I'm on top again. I continue to kiss his neck and run my fingers through his curls. His breathing starts getting heavier and heavier as my leg keeps brushing over his dick. When I feel he's completely hard beneath me I slowly peel of his neck and kiss down his chest, making sure I kiss his spider tattoo and the tree on his ribcage. Before I take off his boxers, I get off his body and kneel at the end of the bed while he props himself up with his hands behind him. I slowly slide his boxers down his leg and his dick quickly springs up and hits his belly.

"I've never really done this before, so tell me what you want me to do to make you feel good" I say honestly. 

"Go with what feels right for you, I'll guide you if you need it" He says, giving me a confident smile. I take his dick in my hands and start to swirl my tongue around the tip. The licks slowly go further down his dick until his whole dick is practically in my mouth. From there I start to bob my head up and down, making sure not to use any teeth and to suck my cheeks in. I'm so focused on doing it right for him that I don't notice his head being thrown back and him groaning lowly. 

"Fuck" He moans as I start using my hand, running it up and down the bits my mouth can't quite handle. It wasn't too long till he came, I swallowed it and it burnt my throat as it went down. He falls back down flat on the bed and catches his breath. Meanwhile I am in shock of what I've just done, innocent me at the start of the summer would never have imagined me doing this. 

"Thank you ale" Vinnie says, leaning forward and kissing me on the forehead. "But now I owe you" he says winking. 

"Next time" I say winking back at him. He stands up and puts his boxers back on, but only his boxers. He sits back on the bed and shuffles himself all the way back so he's leaning against the headboard. He hits the space next to him and motions for me to come over and sit with him. I slowly move around the bed and perch myself next to him. He puts his arm around me and pulls me into him. I hesitantly rest my head on his chest and put my leg over his. We sit in silence, but this time, it was comforting. 

"Vinnie, I have to go now" I say tapping him. He had fallen asleep next to me. 

"no" he mumbles and holds me down. 

"Vinnie actually" I say as he loosens his grip and I get up. He gets up as well and puts on a t shirt and grey joggers. You can see the bulge through the joggers. I start to put my dress back on but Vinnie appears behind me and helps me pull it down without getting my hair caught. 

"What are you doing" I say, smoothing my hair out in the mirror.

"Getting ready to drive you home" He replies. A big smile grows on my face.

The car ride home is silent, but a good silence again. His hand on my thigh while he drives and my eyes on him. When we get to my front door, he leans over and gives me a loving kiss. 

"I had a great night" I say before opening the door.

"So did I. Beach tomorrow?" He says hopefully.

"I'll be there at 12" I reply with a huge smile on my face. 

I walk to my front door, opening it up before turning around and blowing a kiss to Vinnie as he drives away.