Chapter16

Jungkook: previously on my mafia stepbrothers ...... wait I don't remember anything. What happened?

y/n: well. ...................

....... no I don't remember anything.

jungkook: wow the author a century to upload this chapter.

author: hey don't blame me I had my exams.

y/n:ok whatever so what should we say?

author: let it be I will say so
previously in my mafia stepbrother's chapter 15 yn and their brother is planning to go on a trip with their cousin on the beach and u both (tae and Jimin) u stop this beach bitch stuff.

taemin: hey we're older than u.

y/n *rolled her eyes*. whatever carry on.

author: sure as I was saying they planned a trip to the beach, they all packed their bags and got ready. and Namjoon told Jin that we wanted to drive the car. ok, this going to be interesting.

so let's start.

__________________________________
Author 'pov

jin: why *got scared*

Namjoon: what why u guys so scared?

Yn: scared of what we're not scared of, haha right Jin oppa*glared.*

Jin: yeah *nervously smiling *

Namjoon:Don't worry I told u that went to reach home not now.

Jin, yn: ok

Jin started to drive

Jungkook was keen to know more about Namjoon's driving problem and why they both appeared to be scared. Without hesitation, he approached Yn and inquired about it. She assured him that she would disclose the details later.

Time skip

Finally, after a 2-hour journey, they reached our house

Finally, after a 2-hour journey, they reached our house. They took our bags and went inside. Yoongi,hoseok,jimin & junkook are amazed to see the house.

Yn: what happened why are you all standing?

Jimin: wait aren't we supposed to stay in the hotel?

Jin's question was straightforward: why go to a hotel when we have our own house?

The four were shocked to hear.

Yoongi: well good thing 'cause I hate noise.

After that when inside and took their room.