Hard to Love

Sam watched the raindrops fall onto the window from outside, wishing she could go out for a few seconds to get relief from this heat she was feeling. She squeezed her thighs and rubbed them together. The CEO was starting to feel very hot under her formal business attire and her whole face felt warm. She was sure that it was noticeably red by now but she just couldn't help herself; she was getting increasingly distracted from the conversation around her by the pictures coming to her phone.

Sam felt another vibration against her lap. She secretly took a peek at her phone under the table and licked her lips with anticipation as she tapped on the notification from Mon.

A picture instantly popped up of the younger woman in a white dress shirt, the first few buttons were undone, as well as the bottom half of it leaving Sam with a nice view of her abs. She had on a beige short skirt and, of course, was showing off her bare legs. After ten weeks, she finally had her cast and walking boot removed and she couldn't have been happier about it.

Sam thought that's perhaps why her girlfriend was in a celebratory mood. Mon had been sending Sam thirst traps throughout the evening, which of course, took all of her attention.

The business woman's pupils dilated when she saw that Mon was running her hand down her throat sensually in the picture. Her girlfriend knew how much it drove her crazy when she did that. Sam swallowed when she realized that Mon wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt and she could see her nipples slightly.

"Khun Sam. You've been quiet all night. Aren't you going to tell me what you think of the guest list I made for your wedding?" She heard her grandmother say. Sam's head instantly snapped up to look at her grandmother seated at the head of the dinner table. The elderly woman had invited Sam and Kirk over for dinner so she could regale them both with the plans she had made for their wedding, and of course, to pressure Sam into closing down her business so she could marry Kirk right away and bear his children.

"Sorry, Khun Yaa. I didn't have much to add. The list seems fine." Sam tried her best to appear okay with the situation, but she could tell that her fiance, Kirk, was looking at her from across the table. They had known each other since childhood and she knew that he could tell something was up with her.

"Sam... Make sure you eat a lot. You've worked really hard this week." Kirk encouraged, thinking she was probably just exhausted from work. Sam was sure it was performative for her grandmother, but Kirk gallantly placed a big river prawn on Sam's plate and she politely thanked him.

"Grandmother... Please, tell us more about the attendance list." Kirk implored. Sam could not help but roll her eyes. She loved her grandmother but she hated the life the matriarch  was expecting her to live. Sam grew more and more tense by the day because all the pressure was on her; Neung was disowned and her other sister passed away. Everything their grandmother ever wanted for the family was placed on Sam to fulfill and she carried that weight with her in almost everything in her life. It was only with Mon and her own business that she ever felt that she could truly be free to make whatever choices she wanted.

Knowing the two of them could go on and on about the wedding without even asking Sam what she thought, the stone-faced woman went back to her phone when she felt enough time had passed and their attention was off of her.

"I can't wait to get out of here and fuck you😈😈😈" she swiftly typed into her phone, glancing up every now and then to make sure no one was watching her.