|5.|

A.

I couldn't sleep at all tonight, all I could do was think and think and think. I want to go home and lay in my bed and cry it all out, but I couldn't and I know I can't but shit.

Am I gonna die while living here? Or will I turn out to be just like them? And kill somebody on my own.

I get out of my thoughts when Angelo slid open the glass doors. I didn't say anything nor did I budge to do so.

"I heard what happened back there," Angelo said as he took a seat next to me by the pool.

"Yea don't worry about it, trust me I'll be fine"

I think.

"Are you sure? I know sometimes Enzo can be a dick"

"Yup! Things happen and I'll have a talk with Naomi later on, and far as Enzo I don't really care because it's not like me and him are together"

"Yea you're right, but if you wanna talk then you can always talk to me"

I nodded my head and Angelo came close to my face and placed a kiss on my cheek. I didn't mind, so I just smiled as he got up and walked away.

E.

I watched as Angelo got up walking away from Anatasia. I wasn't mad about the little kiss he placed on her cheek, but if he thinks that he will get any close to having her, then he was wrong.

"Hey baby, you ready to go to bed?" Kalani asked as she wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Can you back your little ass up?!" I said as I pushed her off me and she slightly looked embarrassed.

"Like damn I'm coming, I only invited you over just to fuck. We are not a couple and never will be, already acting clingy. You know what just leave" I said as I was starting to get irritated.

I was by the window trying to watch Anatasia and Kalani was all over here being up near me, like ugh these girls get on my nerves, and they wonder why I don't get into relationships now. Once Kalani walked away and I was done watching Anatasia, I went into the kitchen and pour a cup of water.

I hear footsteps and I turned around to see it was Carmen.

"Why are you still up?" Carmen asked

"Why are you in my business?"

"Bitc- never mind," Carmen said as she was about to walk away but I called her name out laughing a little.

"Carmen come back in the damn kitchen"

She stopped walking and slowly turned around and stuck up the middle finger making me laugh.

"Real question is, why is your ass up anyway?" I asked as I took a sip of my water and leaned on the island kitchen counters.

"I don't know, I kind of missed Mom and Dad," Carmen said.

I stayed quiet for a bit. I kind of missed them too and I don't even know when they're coming back. My dad used to be the mafia king but he passed it down to me, it would've been Lorenzo but he doesn't take anything seriously and my mom is currently the mafia queen and since my dad is no longer king, soon I will have to marry somebody to make her my queen.

But the thing is If I marry a girl and make her my queen then I would have to take a relationship seriously and I have never actually been in a serious relationship...Well, almost but she cheated on me with my worst enemy in the mafia, and ever since I never took a relationship seriously.

"Yea I missed them too kiddo," I said as I placed my cup down on the counter.

"You know you should really give Anatasia a chance, she's a really nice and a cool person so stop being a dick, remember you brought her into this situation so it's your responsibility".