𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕝

Florie stormed out of the police station, her footsteps echoing through the empty streets as her mind churned with conflicting emotions. Detective Damien Auzenn's unexpected offer to be her ally both infuriated and intrigued her. She had always been a lone wolf, relying only on herself and her instincts. The idea of having someone by her side, especially a detective, felt suffocating.

As she walked through the dimly lit streets towards her empty home, Florie's thoughts drifted to her fractured relationship with her father. The pain of losing her mother and the subsequent remarriage had driven a wedge between them. She had distanced herself from her family, finding solace in the wilderness and in the arms of adventure.

Her mother's florist shop, a place filled with cherished memories, had become a sanctuary managed by her best friend Linda. Florie fondly called her Lin, and together they had nurtured the business, keeping her mother's legacy alive. The thought of returning to the familiar scent of flowers and Lin's warm presence brought a flicker of comfort amidst the chaos of her current predicament.

As Florie stepped into her quiet home, the echoes of her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden surge of her unique ability. It was as if a voice whispered in her mind, piercing the silence with an unmistakable resonance. She closed her eyes, focusing on the source of the echo, and a surge of recognition washed over her.

Mr. Edward Monroe.

Florie's eyes flew open, her heart racing. The realization hit her like a bolt of lightning. She had encountered him at a party the night before the accident. They had exchanged a few words, but the encounter had been brief and unremarkable—or so she thought.

Her mind buzzed with questions. Why hadn't she remembered this before? Could their interaction hold a clue to the events that transpired? Was there something she had missed, a piece of the puzzle that could exonerate her?

Determined to unearth the truth, Florie grabbed her phone and dialed Lin's number. After a few rings, Lin's voice filled the line, her tone carrying a hint of concern. "Florie? Is everything okay? What happened at the police station?"

"Linda, I need you to do me a favor," Florie said, her voice filled with urgency. "I need you to gather any information you can find about Edward Monroe. His background, his connections, everything. I think our encounter at the party might be more significant than I initially thought."

Lin's voice conveyed a mix of worry and determination. "Florie, I'll do whatever it takes to help you. Just promise me you'll be careful. This situation is getting more dangerous by the minute."

Florie paused, her mind swirling with the gravity of their circumstances. She knew she was walking a treacherous path, where trust was scarce and betrayal lurked in the shadows. But she couldn't turn back. Not when her own freedom and innocence were at stake.

"I promise, Lin. I'll tread carefully. And together, we'll uncover the truth behind this web of lies," Florie said, her voice resolute.

As Florie ended the call, she felt a mixture of determination and apprehension. The path ahead was uncertain, but she had an ally in Lin and a newfound drive to expose the real culprit. The echoes of Mr. Monroe's voice lingered in her mind, urging her to dive deeper into the dark secrets surrounding his life and demise.

Little did Florie know that the answers she sought would plunge her into a twisted game of deceit and danger, where the line between ally and enemy would blur, and the shadows of betrayal would loom closer than she could have ever imagined.
"Hold on!", She spoke to herself.
He definitely did something to me that night after we exchanged a few words. While I… I  was trying to leave… he injected me with something that made me feel dizzy and fall unconscious…

But why remember now!!!???
But after that i cannot remember anything. What exactly happened after he injected me…

 What exactly happened after he injected me…