06

~

~

Third Persons P.O.V.

A couple of scientists watched in shock at Group A in what they have done to a Griever.
"Should we tell Doctor Paige?" one of the scientists asked.
"Tell me what?" a voice asked coming towards them.
It was Doctor Ava Paige.
"That in Group A one of them is after killing a Griever in the Maze.
"Excellent, which one?"
"Thomas, Doctor Paige."
"Excellent work!" she said.
"Who else was in the Maze?" doctor Paige asks.
"That runner Minho and that only girl Bella."
"Interesting."
"Her and Thomas seem to be getting quiet close together" one of the scientists said looking at her computer screen.
"Lets make it more interesting for them when we send our next person into the Glade" Doctor Paige says smirking away to herself.
"I'd also like a background check on Bella."
"Here's her profile" one of the scientists said handing Bella's secret profile.
Doctor Ava Paige scanned through the profile until she spotted something.
"Bella has been having flashbacks?" she asks concernely.
"Yes Mrs I didn't think they would be that important but she's been having them for a while now."
"I want you to wipe the flashbacks!"
"Doctor how do u think we plan on doing it?"
"She'll pass out and once she is, you will swipe all the flashbacks she's been having is it that so much hard to ask!" she shouts.
"No Mrs" the scientist says quietly.
"Good then, how soon can you do it?"
"It'll take me a couple of hours to set up but i'll start straight away,Mrs."
Doctor Ava Paige nodded her head and walks off to have a meeting with some of her associates.

Sorry if this was short just wanted to give you a little info on what the creators are up to!

Comment
Or
Vote!