Him again

Tubbo had woke up to the annoying sound of his phone going off.

He groaned, sitting up. His view was blocked by the mess of his hair all over his face.

He picked up the phone, seeing text messages appear from the contact "Big T".

Once he looked at who was texting him at nine in the morning he put his phone down, not bothering to check what he had said or reply.

And he went back to sleep.

He only woke up about three hours later, to the sound of loud banging on his door.

This time Tubbo had managed to pull himself up.

He was still in the clothes he was wearing the previous day, hell, his shoes were still on.

How the fuck did I even manage to sleep like that?

He did his best to get most of his hair out of his face before walking to the door.

When he opened it, he closed it almost instantly.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ASSHOLE DOING HERE!?

Tubbo turned his back on the door, beginning to hyperventilate.

"Tubbo, if you don't let me in this damn house I'll break this door down!"

"Break it down I call the cops on your whore ass!" Tubbo rasped out.

"Get off my fucking lawn John, and three whole continents away!"

"I left some of my things in there."

"Bullshit! And if had seen any of your shit, I probably had already burned it."

"Just let me in the damn house to grab my shit so I can leave."

Tubbo bit his nails.

As long as John took his things and left, there would be nothing to remind him of John still in the house...

Tubbo took a long breath before opening the door.

Johns eyes widened as he looked at Tubbo.

"Wow,

You really fell off after I left." He said, pointing around Tubbo.

"You're here to collect your shit, not to antagonize me any longer. You have five minutes before I drag you out of my house and onto the streets where you belong."

John glared at Tubbo for a few moments before storming into the house and walking to his and- no, just Tubbo's room.

Tubbo watched Johns every move, making sure he hadn't taken anything that wasn't his.

"Clock is ticking."

John rolled his eyes and exited the room, Tubbo following afterwards.

John walked to the doorway, turning around one last time before taking a last good look at Tubbo.

"I should've burned that box when I had the chance."

"And I should've dumped your ass way sooner. But we're both idiots now, aren't we?"

John scowled walking out the door, leaving it open.

Tubbo wakes up to the open door watching John walk into an unfamiliar car.

"This is the last time I wanna see you near my fucking house or I swear one of your whores aren't gonna be the only thing tied up to a god damn wall!" Tubbo yelled as John drove off.

Tubbo hurried back into his house slamming the door.

He slid down the door, wanting to scream his lungs out.