2

𝐾𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠LOCATION: Chicago♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

𝐾𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠
LOCATION: Chicago
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sitting in the living room of his house Kevin listened to his friend Jake talk about his girlfriend Jemma, rolling his eyes Kevin got up and went into the kitchen. Something about Jake talking about Jemma pissed him off.

It was probably the fact that they were fucking behind his back, or that they then tried to put the blame on him instead of themselves. So instead of showing he was angry at them he just let them be, and let karma run its course.  Even though that was awhile ago he still got upset, it wasn't the fact that they were together but instead how they got together.

"You know what you should do?", Kevin cut off Jake, Jake looked back at Kevin wondering what he was about to say. " you should go talk to her, and not me." Kevin watched as Jake rolled his eyes before getting up to leave.

As he followed behind Jake to close and lock the door he noticed someone bringing boxes up to his neighbors apartment he wondered about it for a moment then dapped Jake up before locking the door.

Making his way to his room Kevin turned on his PlayStation 5 and started the game rocket league. While the game loaded he started to roll up, it was one of the many times he was home alone and he planned to make the best of of.

Grabbing the mic that came with the Playstation, Kevin put it on and then pressed X to select the mode he wanted to play.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Mane fuck this shit!" Kevin exclaimed as he lost once again. It was like he was on a constant losing streak so he exited out of the game he was playing and completely turned off his gaming console.

But after scrolling aimlessly though social media he realized it that other than going outside, playing the game was the only thing he could really do. It was like ever since Keisha got kidnapped his mom and Dre kept him locked up like a black male version of Rapunzel. He couldn't even walk to Jake or papas house with out them worrying about him.

He knew that they just wanted to protect him but it was becoming overwhelming, if he did get to go outside he was told to stay in from of their house which annoyed him a lot because all of his friends were out enjoying there teenage years. Going to parties, out of town with each other, etc.Even papa was aloud to do it, which was saying a lot because his parents are strict as fuck.

But as Kevin laid there on his bed an idea came to his mind. He hadn't been to a gaming lounge in a while because of his mom and Dre and since they weren't at home at the moment Kevin decided to go to one. He grabbed some his phone, house keys, and some money to pay the entrance fee and walked out the house.

As Kevin walked down the stairs of the apartment he lived in he set a alarm so he would be back before his mom. He knew that Dre wouldn't trip or tell his mom if he wasn't home when she got back home but if he he wasn't home by the time that his mom got home she would go ballistic.

Like screaming at him, calling him ungrateful, and even threatening to kick him out of the house. And honestly Kevin didn't want to hear it.

While walking Kevin started to think about how life would be if he had his own house or apartment, he could comeback when he wanted to and leave as he pleased without his moms constantly pestering him.

( fin)