Extra Chapter: Development and Concepts

Hello everyone, Pixel here!

I just wanted to take some time to thank everyone for reading my books, it's truly been a pleasure to publish and upload the things that allowed me to get through some really tough times in my life!

Originally The Second Strike was supposed to be the end, nothing to come after or any crazy cliffhangers to rely on...until I started talking to some people.

A guy I knew started work on a couple books, one about space and pirates...and the other about Honkai Impact. When I told him that I was interested in this foreign concept, he showed me art, gameplay, characters...and the thing that lead me to writing Fracture For the Future, Lore.

The MILLISECOND I got a old laptop that's STILL not able to do much, I got to work on writing Fracture For the Future from MY character's perspective since he added me into the book and suggested we worked on it TOGETHER. 

EVERYTHING was different from what's been seen on the basic pages that released. Cake was called "Glitch Redstone", the entire 'Launched into Elysian Realm' plot line evolved from it's original plan of me and his character's being BORN in the Elysian Realm to my character being thrown in by the ending of The Second Strike, Cake was supposedly going to date Aponia instead of Elysia because of how me and...(eh screw it he already got name dropped throughout FFTF) Tyler couldn't decide on love interests and had to use a online picker wheel to decide who would date who, and the scenery and setting for it was supposed to be split up into 13 different realms instead of my idea for a singular conjoined singularity landmass.

But midway through writing the book, he and I realized our writing styles didn't really combine well...and due to him deciding to abandon the friend group we had...abandon the book as well. We only made it up to chapter 4 before he left so with the respect I had for him still remaining...I continued solo throughout the rest of it. I really wish things could have went differently and he didn't leave the group behind but just like the theme of Golden Sunrise...we eventually have to move on from our roots and expand into greater horizons.

However one thing had remained the same through the entire process of writing this and FFTF. I always tried my best to stick to how the characters in the original media would act and think. I used common sense and research of how electrons worked to make my character be able to survive for this long, and funny enough...it's also the reason WHY I had Elysia and Cake get together in the first place. I spent endless nights alone until someone came into my life and brightened it up, funny enough, their name was very similar to Elysia's.

Only reason I broke up with her was because of me knowing that if I stayed with her...Tyler would use her to get to me. So to protect her...I broke things off. But the reason as to WHY I didn't retcon the relationship between Cake and Elysia afterwards is because i knew for a FACT that somewhere in the multiverse they would actually get together. Then i was lead to the CLOSEST THING to her...in the form of a friend I had known for a long time.

Golden Sunrise started out as just a passion project that I could work on whenever I was bored or had nothing to do, until I started to read it to my friends. They didn't pay much attention to anything besides chapter 7 but I don't blame them in the slightest! It took a lot of time and research but once I figured out that I was just "IRL K-423", suddenly I knew where to take the story.

Himiko's resurrection got in my head when someone I thought was dead came back and taught me how to appreciate things before they left, the Panic Attack subplot and it's Heart Locket was the result of me having those IRL when I was under too much stress and thought I was going to lose a friend, Kiana's outburst was me realizing what was happening to me and how angry I was at myself for not thinking about myself like how I thought about everyone else, Cake's Kidnapping on the Moon was based on how for a time the person who helped me deal with the panic attacks wasn't there, the entire Continuance scene was me accepting that I needed to change how I went about taking care of myself so I could get stronger as a result.