Chapter 1 - ‹𝟹 the run in

My eyes start to open up and I sit up looking around my room and I check the time 11:27 p.m "AMORAA" someone was yelling my name and yup it was Marie, Marie Lee my best friend since the 4th grade. She comes running up the stairs and into my room her beautiful red hair bouncing as she runs to me, her diamond blue eyes looking at me with her gorgeous smile.

"Amora! I thought you died or something you where sleeping for so long" she said as she laid on me looking up at me with her ocean eyes and I laughed "last night was crazy and we were up super late" I stroked her smooth silky red hair and smiled at her, she got up and started checking her self out in my mirror as she giggled "look at my fat juicey ass!!!" I laughed and got up out of bed looking at myself in the mirror feeling ashamed of myself because of Marie's beauty. Marie was popular because how pretty she was she could pull anyone she wanted, I ran my fingers through my black long hair and stared at the eye bags under my eyes. Marie took such good care of her self and always was there for anyone even if they hated her she was their for them, Marie smelted so good to pumpkin with vanilla on top.

"Amora" Marie said looking at me and moving my hair behind my ear "yes?" I said with a soft voice and smiling at her "your beautiful just the way you are and never let anyone change that." she told me in a serious tone while looking into my dark green eyes and she always said that they reminded her of a grass field on a rainy day at night with the moonlight hitting on the rain drops that are falling on the tall grass, I looked back into her bright blue eyes and nodded while melting away in her soft hands she had cuffing my cheeks. Marie kisses my head "I'm gonna head out to go see my parents, alright?" I nodded again to lazy to use my voice, "I love you amor" she said while hugging me I mumbled "love u most" and hugged her back. Half an hour later Marie said bye to me again and told me she's leaving for a few days to spend time with her family mostly her baby sister.

I sat on the couch watching tv missing Marie and I take a look at my phone 1:20 a.m I was feeling good for some reason so I ran upstairs to the bathroom and decided to take a nice shower, I blowed dried my hair and put it half up and half done and put on some grey Nike sweatpants and a white crop top with my grey nike sweater on top half way zipped.

m I was feeling good for some reason so I ran upstairs to the bathroom and decided to take a nice shower, I blowed dried my hair and put it half up and half done and put on some grey Nike sweatpants and a white crop top with my grey nike sweater o...

(The outfit you are wearing!!:)^^ if you don't like it imagine yourself in your own clothes<3)

I grabbed my house keys and headphones, I left the house locking the door behind me and I slipped my headphones on listening to Melting by Kali Uchis as I walked around town minding my business and suddenly I get stopped in my tracks and fall over dropping my phone and sliding my headphones off to look up at the tall man, his hair was braided they fell onto his shoulder they really complimented his dark pretty eyes. "Hey watch where your going lil women!!" He shouted at me while leaning down and getting all in my face, the alcohol on his breath hit me hard in the face and he shoved pasted me going to his car, he had another guy with him and he helped me up "I apologize about my brother Tom. He's a little drunk and mad at the moment" he laughed and pulled me into a hug so I hugged back. This boys hair was straight and black with white streaks in it, it really made him stand out and he had a little bit of makeup around his eyes I stared at him, whoa he's gorgeous I thought to myself "I'm bill Kaulitz!" He said breaking the weird quietness, he looked at me with such a gorgeous smile, "I'm Amora Diana" I said smiling back and admiring his gorgeousness. Me and him laughed for a good 5 minutes about what happened before his brother shouted at him to hurry up and take them home, "can I get your number? You seem like such a sweet girl!!" So I agreed and put my number in his phone. he kissed me on both my cheeks goodbye and left with his brother, I picked my keys, phone and headphones up and continued with my night.