What if there are naked people?

Four days passed since we are here and I must say, it's the best time of my life.

Pablo and I go early to the beach and then our parents join us later. So we had a chance to spend some time alone, although we had to be careful.

Aynways, I didn't woke up on time today, so he had to wait for me to get ready.

"I'm almost done! I'm sorry that you have to wait for me."

"It's okay, don't worry! I won't go anywhere without you anyway."

"Maybe we should wait for our parents..."

"Nah... They will sleep for two more hours and we will go to the beach at 12pm. I can't wait that long!"

"Okay, just saying... Can you help me tie this up?" I said showing him the bikini strips.

He stood up and walked closer to me. He took strips and tied them up. I felt his soft lips on my shoulders. I got goosebumps...

"Are you cold!" he asked rubbing my arms gently and pulling me closer to his body.

"No..."

"Why did you get goosebumps?"

"Because of you."

"I didn't do anything." he turned me around and we made an eye contact.

"Your kiss is more than enough to gave me goosebumps." I said and kissed him.

"Why did you chose me? How did I deserve you?"

"Maybe because you are different and the best guy I know. And because I fell for you."

"I think I fell for you even more than you did for me."

"I'm not that special."

"Neither am I! But as you said, I fell for someone different and someone who is just like me..."

My facial expression suddenly changed.

"Do you... regret us being together?"

"No... Not even one bit!"

"Really?"

"Mila you ask stupid questions sometimes! Why would I be here with you now if I regret it?!"

"I don't know..."

"Don't bother that pretty head of yours with nonsense. And don't you dare ask me that again! You are the best thing that happened to me in my entire life!"

I smiled.

"Okay?!"

I nodded.

"Say it!"

"Okay..."

He kissed me gently, with his hand under my chin and the other one on my waist.

"I love you Mila!"

"I love you too Pablo!"

"Can we go now... I can't wait to eat donuts!"

"Again?!"

"Yes again! It's like kissing your lips, but they are covered in chocolate!"

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You are acting like a child!"

"Mhm... Come on now! This child wants to eat!"

***

We were down in the restaurant for dinner. Pablo and I decided to try their pasta while others ordered some fish and salad.

"How they make everything taste so good?!" Pablo asked, almost wispered.