Chapter5

The song I'm listening to while writing
H-town turn around
Born again, Tyler Childers
Steal you away, randy rogers band
Free, Zach brown band
Broken halos, Chris Stapleton

And my all time fav ( cowboys and angels, Dustin lynch )
Hurt somebody, the dirt drifters
Reckoning, Whiskey Myers's
All I see is you, Shane Smith and the Saints

Beths pov

Rip had some how gotten up with out me noticing and is out side talking to my dad. I sit up and look out the window at my 2 favorite men, my dad and rip wheeler. I smile and head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and brush my hair, I wash my face. ( I have a spare everything at rips house he is slowly finding my stashes of stuff like deodorant and tooth brushes) I smile as I remember the night before dancing in the headlights under the stars. I look down and my dirty jeans and sweaty shirt (and let me tell you it's stinks like wet dog 🤢🤮) I walk into rips room and go in his shirt drawer and pick out a lightweight flannel shirt. I put on his shirt and I put on my boots and hat. I walk out side....
"Hey daddy!" "Hey rip!" I walk up to my dad,John Dutton, and kiss his cheek. "Hey hun." He looks over rip. "Did she just come out of your house?" He whispers but doesn't do such a good job at it so I over hear. "A ya I did daddy I had a rough night so rip offered to let me spend the night so I slept in his bed and he slept on the couch." I lie. Rip stays silent, and my dad looks at me, he nods to and says "ok." and speaks up "well anyway In joy your couple of days off." He smiles and walks away. "Hey rip, thank you." I kiss his check and walk back inside to continue to get ready, I braid my hair. (3 hours later) 

rip walks in and walks towards me and sits down on his bed. I smile and walk over and say "common." I grab his hand and we walk into the front room together "what are we doing?" Rip asks smiling, "just stay here!" I say walking I grab a speaker and plug it in and I blue tooth it to my phone, and I put on the song (your fav slow country song) and I grab his hand, " ooh he says you want to dance." He smiles and I nod my head. "may I have this dance miss Dutton?" He smiles and I smile back "you may mr. Wheeler." We dance for a while my head against his chest as we sway back and forth. I stop and turn on some new music it's faster and more fun country and I walk towards his fridge "damn how did I know you would have these?"I take a beer out "you want one?" Rip nods and I grab a Nother beer and toss it to him. "Let's have some fun!" I smile and nudge rips shoulder I pop open the beer and and take a drink "oh my gosh! I love this song rip!" I sway back in forth at a medium/fast pace and rip sits on the couch and opens his beer and smiles at me bright as I dance around the room and move my hips. I look at him as the music changes again and I walk over to him and sit next to him.
I smile and say "you know rip your a mighty fine man, your not just sexy and fun and handsome, you truly are a great man and a even better cowboy." I look in his eyes as he smiles and we lock eye contact, he continues to smile but it fades when he looks down at my lips then back up at my eyes I do the same and i lean in and kiss him he kisses back and I grip my hand on the couch.he pulls away slowly and smiles again " and your a beautiful, livin room dancen, beer drinking, sexy cowgirl, who cares about others that needed to be cared for, people like me..." I smile and turn off the music, "do you think I can stay here again?" I take a long drink of my beer and smile at him, "sure you can Beth." He smiles at me and we walk to the bed room and get ready for bed. "Good night mr. Wheeler." I say drunkly "good night mrs. wheeler." Rip says back.

I hope y'all in joy this one because I know I did I love y'all and have a great week!!

-787 words