Chapter twenty-one

5 years later...

Sam's POV:
I was currently sitting watching tv with my 2 year old daughter Jordin Jayden Wilkinson.

Ashley and I got married 2 years ago and she got pregnant on our honeymoon, oh good times. I love my life. I love having a family with the person I love and trust.

Ashley says I'm a great dad to Jordin, and I want to be a great dad to a son soon. I love the fact that me and Ashley want another child together. It doesn't matter if it's a girl or a boy, all I care about having another child to spoil.

"Da-da." Jordin said interrupting my thoughts. "What babygirl?" I asked her. "Where is mommy?" She said "she's a work baby, she will be home soon." I said "do you want anything to eat?" I asked her.

"Mmmmm..." She said holding her chin like she was thinking. "wes!" She said raising her hands up in the air and smiling. Just like Ashley.

"Come on let's go into the kitchen," I said as I carried her and put her in her high chair.

As I was making something to eat I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I said as I held the phone up to my head.

"Is this Ashley Wilkinson's husband, Sam?" The voice asked. "Yes it is, who are you?" I asked confused. "It's the north view hospital.. Your wife got into a huge car disaster and were not sure if she will make it."

I felt my heart shatter into pieces.
This can't be.

I grabbed Jordin and put her shoes on quickly and slipped on my shoes and ran out as fast as I could.

I strapped Jordin in her chair and went to the drivers seat and put in the keys and sped off.

"Da-da where are we goin?" Jordin asked me. "To save mommy, baby." I responded back. "Da-da you a super heroooo!" She said smiling.

I wish I could smile right now.

We arrived at the hospital and I got Jordin and ran. I went into the hospital, "Hello I'm looking for Ashley Jayden Wilkinson." I said out of breath.

"And you are?" He asked me. "I'm her husband." I said. "And who's this child?" He said pointing at Jordin. "She's my daughter, now let me see my wife." I said almost crying. "She's down the hall room 6." He said.

I started going down the hall until I saw room number 6.

I went in the see her and she you couldn't even recognize her.

"babe." I said crying holding her hand. "Da-da is that mommy?" Jordin asked me. "Yes it is." I said crying even more. I put Jordin down on the couch. "Sam.. Jordin." We heard Ashley say. "Baby you're awake." I said leaning down on my knees so I was her height because of the bed.

"I know I'm not going to make it." She said blinking and crying. "But I love you.. So much." She said faintly. She still had the wedding ring on.

"I love you more." I said smiling and holding her hand. "Thank you for the best years of my life." She said. "Thank you Samuel Howard Wilkinson." She said and I kissed her.

"Can you bring me Jordin?" She asked me. "Of course." I said getting her. I put her on the side of her bed where there wasn't any tubes.

Ashley put her arm around her and spoke to her. "Now you missy. Thank you for the best 2 years ever. Promise me you will be good to daddy?" She said holding out her pinky. "I pomise." Jordin said interlocking her pinky with Ashley's.

"Mommy why are you sayin goodbye? I'll see you soooooooooon." Jordin said carrying out the 'o' which made us all laugh. "Yes baby." Ashley said. "I love you guys." She said kissing Jordin on the forehead and kissing me on the lips.

I got Jordin and set her down. I had my back turned and all of a sudden we heard. 'Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.'

I started screaming frantically, "doctor, doctor please come in."

The doctor came in, "Son I need you to get out of the room."

"No no that's my wife!" I tried to stay in the room.

"You have a child with you! Get out!" The doctor screamed.

I went into the lobby, with Jordin. "Da-da I'm tried." She said I got in her arms and she fell asleep.

We sat in the waiting room for what felt like millions of years. "Mr. Wilkinson, your wife did not make it. I'm sorry."

_________________________________
AND THATS A WRAP FOR THIS BOOK! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
Much love, - Ashley