i feel it too

- the academic

"Mom, can I go to the Kaulitz's house is play?" Y/N ask my mom. She nodded and gave her the same lecture to stay close to them, be safe, etc.

"Yay!!" Y/N grabs her backpack full of balloons and towels, to have a water fight with them.

Y/N gets on her scooter and scooters over to their house. It literally took two minutes because we are neighbors.

"Hi Bill!" She throws her scooter on to the grass in front for their house.

Bill's face lights up and runs over to Y/N and hugs her. His hair is spiked up, he's wearing jeans, and a windbreaker jacket.

Y/N's face turns to a light shade of pink at the sight of the boy hugging her.

Bill drags her hand and brings her to where Tom, Georg, and Gustav are hanging out.

"Hi guys!" Y/N gives them a big smile and a wave. They all wave back and show her the new water guns they bought from across the store.

Y/N grabs out the balloons and fills them up with water. They all start having a water fight, until they are all soaked in water. All you could hear was then giggling and splashes of water hitting onto their skins.

Y/N and Bill are having a war with the water guns. Tom is rooting for Bill. Gustav and Georg are rooting for Y/N. They are yelling and laughing.

Bill is out of water and went to go fill it up in the bucket, but Y/N throws a water balloon and knocks the water gun out of his hands.

"Hey, no fair!" Bill giggles and grabs a small bucket of water and splashes it onto Y/N.

The grass is drenched with water and the dirt has turned into mud. Which, causes Y/N to slip forward and on to Bill.

"HAHA!" Tom laughs in the back as he points. Bill and Y/N are flustered and hurry to get up. Y/N hurries and grabs water balloons, but Bill taps on her shoulder.

"Can I talk to you, N/N?" Bill asks, Y/N knew he was serious because he said her nickname.

"Sure!" She tosses the water balloon to Tom and watches it break as Tom attempts to grab it.

"Do you get this funny feeling in your stomach too?" Bill asks playing with his spiked up, wet hair.

"Like a tummy ache?" Y/N tilts her head.

"No, like your cheeks get hot and your stomach flips." Bill's cheeks got hotter talking about it.

"Oh yeah, especially when I'm with you. It's weird." Y/N gets butterflies looking at Bill.

"Yeah..." Bill grabs Y/N's hand.

"I feel it too."