Chapter 4

HEY CREEPY FANS! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A BIT, BEEN BUSY WITH THE LAST DAYS OF SCHOOL SO YEA. BUT SUMMER IS COMING. WOOHOO!! ._. ANYWAY, HERE'S PART FOUR, HOPE YOU GUYS ARE UP FOR IT CAUSE ITS GONNA GET SERIOUS. ENJOY! NEVER QUIT ALWAYS INSPIRE CREEPY FANATICS!! ^~^

I woke up to an annoying eerie sound, but only this sound did not sound like something from the house, or I don't think from anywhere around. It was getting annoying it was loud and high pitched and statically. 

After a couple of minutes it just faded away, so I blamed it on my anxiety. I remembered what happened last night. I got up with so much pain I fell back down on the bed. I lifted my shirt up only to see the scars and bruises that formed on me by those three bastards and my drunken dad. Some were big, others small, scratches every where and some black and purple. I tried to get up, but the pain was unbearable. It took me at least 30 minutes to get up.

Once I got out of bed, I remembered what my father told me yesterday of how he wanted me out of the house. I rolled my eyes of hate as his words ringed in my ears. I swear I could feel my hand twitch, but again I blamed it on my stupid anxiety. 

I got dressed and got my things to take with me in a suit case. Even a picture of my mother, she was the only one who ever cared about me and understood what I went through at school and at the house, but she passed away. I don't even remember how she died, its like a memory that does not exist all I remember is my mom yelling no.

I started walking downstairs when my father called me. "I expect you got everything you need?"

"Yes sir." I nodded. I still couldn't believe my dad kicking me out. I mean I might hate him and all, but he's the only family wise I got.

"Good, now get out!!" He demanded kicking me from behind.

I got out of the house as quickly as I could. Right before a glass bottle of vodka was about to hit my face I slammed the door quickly. I didn't have a clue where I was going to be staying at. I have no friends, I have no other family member out there. 

At least I don't really know for sure. I started walking away from my house, I started to think. To think long and hard, when I realized that I was starting to shake and shiver. "Oh no I mutters." My anxiety started to kick in. Instead of staying I started to run. I was running, not knowing where to go or what to do with my new beginning.  Then it hit me," That old cabin back at the lake. I can stay there." I said to myself. I started heading to the direction in which I knew where the lake was supposed to be.

Luckily, I found that old cabin. It looked old and rusty. Kinda like my house but a bit better looking. I guess I'm going to have to make it feel like home. I got in and shut the door behind me, it was cold and dark. Thank God I brought my camping light and few other stuff I believe would be useful. Like my knife I use to go hunting back then. me and my knife go back together.. its funny how i feel so attached to it. Its like its holding a memory I once remembered.  I put my sleeping bag on top of the old bed and rested and relaxed. i decided to take a little nap after all the shit that has happened to me in this week. I shut my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

~DREAM~

My eyes were a bit blurry, but i manged to see eventually. I saw a Women figure when i noticed it was my... "Mom?" I ran to her and gave her a great big and warm hug.  She returned the favor and spoke, " Oh my dear Jake, why did you have to do it, why? didn't you want me in your life? wasn't i the one who brought you to this world? Didn't you love me?" 

I was dumbfounded. "what do you mean do it? do what? I do want you in my life. Cant you see I'm living through hell right now. And yes you did brought me in this world.. but I never asked to be, but i thank you. And mom i do love you from the bottom of my heart. Mom whats going on?" I asked. She was now shaking terribly and I couldn't help but to join her. 

She suddenly looked frightened and yelled. "No you stay back!! Stay away from me!" she ran into her room and closed the door locking it.

"Mom! whats wrong?" I yelled trying to open the door. it was impossible so i decided to look for something to open it or knock it down. I ran down to the kitchen, but no luck there was no spare key. "That's it!" I shouted. "My knife!" I ran to my room to get my knife and try to open the door. it was no use the knob wouldn't budge.

"Stay away from me!" My mother yelled.

"I cant leave you here!" I yelled back. I ran to the garage maybe there's something there to knock the door down. There I saw a hatchet hanging on the wall. i grabbed it and ran to my mothers locked bedroom door. "Don't worry mom i'm coming in, stay calm!" I shouted. All I could here was whimpering, so without thinking i jammed that hatchet into the door. I kept jamming it in until it felt like an opening. My mother was shouting to stay back, but from whom? I did not know. 

Finally I made through the door, my mother was on the floor shaking uncontrollably. I went to get her up but slapped my hand away. "Mother what's wrong?!" 

"stay away from me you monster!!" she demanded. She punched and kicked.

"who? who is the monster?!" she kicked and punched some more, when she screamed. "NOOOOOOO!!!" 

A bright flash blinded me and i fell unconscious on the floor. I felt warm, wet blood race down my head and i collapsed.

~END OF DREAM~

I woke up crying, kicking and punching thin air, and shaking uncontrollably. "Not this dream again. its always the same." 

It was dark out already, I checked my phone it was 1:00 am. But i had a strange feeling.. felt I was being watched but it suddenly went away, because... far off i the distance..someone is playing Pop Goes The Weasel outside... and i suddenly knew it was him again. i whispered, "Laughing Jack..."