Chapter Six

"Shhh. Let's just set the worries aside and have fun. No feelings this time? I promise."

I let Forrest carry on seducing me because it was a major turn-on, and I wanted it just as badly.

"We shouldn't..." I whispered between kisses. But nothing in my body language matched what I was saying.

"Mmhmm." Forest sighed as his kisses got hotter and heavier.

He pulled away and picked me up, plopping me onto the countertop and groped my breasts through his baggy t shirt I was wearing. He undid his cargo shorts and let them fall, leaving him completely nude underneath. He wasted no time pulling my shorts and panties off and positioning himself at my entrance. He entered me with ease from how wet i was. I threw my head back and leaned back on my arms, grabbing the countertop behind me as Forrest fucked me hard and fast.

"Gaaad you feel so good, Hazel...ahh..." Forrest groaned as I came undone and cried out in pleasure.

Forrest pulled out and burried his face between my legs again making me squirm. Forrest worked at me eagerly coaxing me to another climax.

"Come for me, baby." He demanded.

"Oh, God! Forrest!"

"That's it, baby. There you go, he said, in between lapping at my clit." The sight of him between my legs was extremely erotic...I couldn't look away.

Forrest burried his cock back inside of me.

"Lay back, baby. I'm gonna come soon..."

I did as he said and it was only a few more moments before he pulled out and came all over my stomach.

Forest reached for some paper towels and cleaned up the mess he had made before helping me down off the counter top.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your breakfast", he said as he scooped up my shorts and panties. We were both still out of breath as I pulled them back on and watched as forest pulled his cargo shorts up his naked body.

"I'm going to run to the store for some groceries. Do you need anything?"

"What about your breakfast?" I motioned towards the plate of uneaten food.

Forrest approached me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me sloppily while cupping my bottom with his large hands.

"I already ate..." he whispered seductively. I blushed as he released me and went to his room, re-emerging a short time later with a clean shirt and sandals and saying goodbye before walking out the door leaving me alone in the house.

I had sex with my ex husband a second time and didn't regret it anymore than the first...in fact, I was beginning to crave his touch.

I sat back down and started to pick at my food when my anxieties started to set in and my subconscious carried on in my brain about all the "what ifs"and the "could go wrongs"

'You know this will end badly'

I know...

'He's just having a good time and then he'll go on his merry way like he always does'

No...he told me...

'That he still loves you? Yeah, for how long? When the going gets tough, he gets going. He'll leave you broken again. We've worked too hard to get to where we are today'

'Yes, we have.'

'You know what you need to do, then...'

'I know...'

I raked my hands through my hair and pondered what I'd tell Forrest when he came back. It was the 4th of July today and that meant we had an entire week left that we had to coexist in this house together.