The Closet

TW: Smut

I had just woken up to my dad interrupting my sex dream so again I was in a bad mood. I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, did skincare/ makeup and straightened my hair. Then I got dressed:

Kinda basic I know, but whatever

Kinda basic I know, but whatever. When I got to school I walked over to sit with the gang but they were all whispering so I stopped and waited for one of them to notice me. But they weren't the ones to notice me, it was Ethan.
"Hey Nat." He said walking over.
"Oh heyyy Ethan." I said looking at his shoes
"After lunch meet me in the janitors closet." he whispered in my ear as he walked away. Hearing that was like electricity shooting through me.
I slowly walked over to them and they all started squealing.
"What, what is it?" I asked as I sat next to Devi.
"Girl cut the shit, what did you do with Ethan during the party yesterday." El asked.
"Not much mostly kissed," I said shrugging.
"Well girl give us more than that." Said Fab. I told them more and more and more.

AFTER LUNCH:
I slowly walked down the hall till I heard someone trying to whisper from the closet.
"Ethan?" I said as he pulled me in. He immediately started kissing me for a little then stopped and said, "God I've been wanting to do the all day." He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. We kissed some more till he started sliding his hand up towards my boob. I pulled my lips away "Mhmm." I said then I slid his hands back down to my butt. He made his way down to my neck, then he took off his shirt. ( just as good as in my dream!)
" Wait, wait," I said backing up.
"What?" He said back.
"If we're going to do it, I want it to be special." I said looking down. "So maybe you could come over to my place tonight."
"Deal." He lifted my face with his finger then kissed me.

                             THAT NIGHT:

When I got home no one else was here so I just went up to my room. I didn't have any homework so I started to read. It was raining and all I could think about was, is he really going to come over?
A couple minutes later I heard my window unlatching. It was instinct to run over and grab the bat that was in the corner of my room. It started to open but I couldn't see who it was.
"Uh who is it?" I said holding up the bat.
"It's me."
Then I saw a wet Ethan Morales climbing through my window.
"Oh my god, next time let me know your coming over." I said putting the bat down. He walked over to me and put his hand on the side of my face.
"So I only saw your car here, are we alone?" I nodded as if I were in a trance. He picked me up and started kissing me. He laid me on the bed and continued kissing me. He pulled away and took off his shirt. I just noticed all the tattoos he has. He went back to kissing me as he slowly started taking off my shirt. "Wait, you promise I won't be one of your hook-ups right?" I asked. He nodded and took my shirt off completely. He stepped back for a second to look at me.
"Wow Nat," He said. I pulled him back down to my lips by his necklace. He pulled down my shorts then put his hands on my hips. I unzipped his pants then he got up and took them off. He was standing there looking me up and down in just his boxers. HOLY SHIT! I thought to myself. He started to kiss my neck, then around my chest, then my stomach all the way down to my panties. I took them off with his teeth (just like in my dream!) He took off his boxers and his y'know shot right up. I couldn't help but look but I tried to keep eye-contact. He opened the silver package and put it on. He got on top of me and got down next to my ear.
"Are you sure?" He asked
"Yes." I said back. Then I closed my eyes as I felt it go in. At first he started slow and it kinda hurt. But then he started going faster. It felt so good. Like always, he knew what he was doing.
"Oh my god, Ethan!" I said breathlessly. After about ten minutes we both finished. He got off of me and laid next to me.
"Wow." He said looking at me.
"Yeah. wow." I said looking at him.
After that he stayed most of the night but at like 1 am he had to go. The second he left I texted the girls and told them what happened.

OKAY CHAPTER FOUR DONE!! I hope you liked the smut and this is my first one so if you have suggestions LMK!!💋💋💋