wait- he likes me too?

Akaza POV
i was just walking throughout the infinity castle after being dismissed from a meeting. i seriously hope i dont run into him...i just...i recently havnt been really sure of these new feelings ive been receiving around him and i hate it. i hate how when i look at his beautiful pink, yellow, and blue eyes, his perfect figure, and his lips oh his lips how i wish i could just- UGH I NEED TO STOP i slapped myself.

Douma POV
i was walking through the infinity castle looking for my beloved akaza-dono after being released from a mission when suddenly i heard a sound. it sounded like someone just slapped someone but really really hard, and who? i headed towards the sound and saw- "AKAZA-DONOOOO~" my beloved right there! ah- im so happy to see him♡♡ but wait, i didnt see anyone else so who slapped who?

"akaza-dono what was that sound? did someone slap you?"-douma

"no you idiot//////"-akaza

"are you okay akaza-dono you're blushing??"-douma

"y-yes im fine///i was just...thinking- UGH LEAVE ME ALONE" -akaza

still Elsa's POV
aaaaand then came the expected, he punched my head off. why? im not sure but he looked embarrassed for some reason....i wonder why..

Zaza smurf's POV
UGH WHY DID I PUNCH HIM////// I FEEL SO DUMB RN I CANNOT////// i needed some fresh air so i just ran away. (douma followed him without him noticing) i changed my mind- im going to my room. as soon as i opened the door i slammed it shut and plopped on my bed "UGHHHHH HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID NOW HE'LL HATE ME FOR SURE/////////" "WHY- WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO- JUST LIKE THAT AROUND HIM" "UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVEN LIKE HIMMMM//////"
(his face was in his pillow while he was saying this do everything was muffled but douma still heard it standing outside the door)

Elsa's POV
wait.....akaza-dono...likes me...? me? out of anyone....why me? AHHHHH OMG IM SO HAPPY\\\\\\\\\\ *starts bouncing around infront of akaza's door while madly blushing* im so happy i followed him! i should open the door, hopefully he wont punch my head off this time.....

Third person POV
Douma knocked on the door

"UGH WHAT IS IT- WHO IS IT??" -akaza

"it's me! your best friend(soon to be boyfriend), Douma!" -douma

still third person POV
Akaza blushed hearing that his crush was right outside his door, but he didnt want him to leave so he thought for a moment

"helllllooooo akaza-dono im hereeee" -douma

"ugh whatever, come in." -akaza

"yayyyy okay!" -douma

Third person POV(still)
Douma opened the door to see akaza face planted onto the bed, arms streached out and legs apart. douma slowly walked over to the bed but not before closing the door behing him and very quietly locking it, he sat down on the bed and akaza looked up at him

"what do you want?"- akaza

"oh! well....i followed you andcwanted to tell you i heard you~"-douma

"w-what?///////heard what?////" -akaza

"aww don't act stupid now akaza-dono, i heard everything you said"-douma

"h-huh? i-i don't know what you're talking about douma.///" -akaza

"hmmm okay then!" -douma

Third person POV
douma clapped his hands together and akaza looked away again burrying his face back into his pillow.

"hmmm did i say you could look away akaza-dono?"-douma

"w-what?" -akaza

"haha you sound so cute when you're mumbling like that! but i think you'd sound cuter moaning~" -douma

Third person POV
Douma licked his lips and before akaza could say anything he grabbed his chin and leaned down and kissed him. it was a short but passionate kiss. akaza was a blushing mess "w-wha-what was that f-for?" "oh! well i just....yknow...like i said i heard what you were saying and well....i like you too akaza-dono..!" anaza was speeches- he didn't know what to say his mind was racing, did his crush really like him back? did he really just kiss him? but all his thoughts were pushed aside when douma leaned in again and kissed him AGAIN akaza probably looked like a strawberry right now but it didnt matter. he closed his eyes and melted into the kiss, douma soon bit his bottom lip asking for entry which akaza gladly gave and he started exploring his wet cavern. akaza moaned into the kiss snd douma pulled away for air they looked at eachother both panting and blushing but mostly akaza, he was waaaaay redder and douma found it cute "aaaaah you're too cute! i could just eat you up!" "wha-" akaza was interrupted by douma kissing his again this time taking off his clothes and akaza's in the process.

HAHA CLIFFHANGER- I GTG TO BED BUT ILL POST AGAIN HOPEFULLY TOMORROW!! BYE POOKIES♡♡

830 words!