The Naga

none of yall responded so im just gonna make this anyways🙄

・naga douma
・hiker akaza

summary:
akaza is hiking and he stumbles apon a temple. he was kind of debating on whether he should go in or not, then it started raining and he didnt have a choice but to go in, so he did. read the story to find out the rest😡😘

alaska pov
i had decided to go out to the mountains and stay there for a while and hike, yknow just explore.

I've always been really fond of nature so being able to go out to the mountains for however long i want was really a dream come true for me

i was at home right now packing for my trip. i had to pack all tgr essentials yknow just anything i might need.

(small time skip to when hes arrived at head of the main trail leading up to the mountain)

now i've heard many things about these mountains... one of them being that they were haunted, another saying there were ghosts and demons in there too, i wasnt too worried though- its not like i believe any of it anyways.

(small time skip)

i was hiking and decided to go off trail a bit, i mean its not like the mountain was actually haunted or anything.

after about an hour or two i reached a clearing and saw....a temple...? what was that doing here? strange...it looks like the kind of place to worship some sort of god or something..i wonder what it could be

maybe i should go and check it out? im not sure....just then it started raining out of nowhere, well i guess i dont have a choice then...

i honestly didnt expect the huge golden doors to this temple to be open or unlocked but they were to my suprise...i walked inside and immediately shut the door after me.

it had only been a few minutes since it started raining but i was already soaked. "shit." i said aloud, its not like anyone was here anyways...place looked ancient...

i looked around and saw golden statues of gods and goddesses, they were really pretty but covered in over grown vines and dust.

i suddenly heard a hissing sound...im not going to lie that scared the shit out of me, but it was probably nothing...

i kept going deeper and deeper into the temple, i didnt really notice when i entered but it was quite cold, but it got warmer and warmer the deeper i walked though (he had a flashlight btw, i forgot to mention that lmao). must be a good sign.

i kept hearing hissing though...i just brushed it off. every time i heard it i just shined my light towards the sound but i never saw anything so i didnt pay it much mind.

after a while of walking i heard the hissing again and quickly shined my light towards it and caught a glipse of what looked to be a snake tail...

tell me if you want a part 2!!!