Authors Note

This is an original character information story. You can use these Ocs in your own stories if you would like. If you would like to use one of the Ocs in this book for a story, please dm me or comment on the page of the character you would like to use.  I will publish the outline of the information sheet in the next chapter.

If you do end up using one of my Ocs, please tell me which one. Please do not change the world that the Oc comes from as the entire Oc is based off the environment they come from, but, you can add/change small information on the Oc if you would like.

With requested Ocs, you can choose for the Oc to be locked or open. Open means that an original character is free to be used in a story and Locked means that this original character is just to be shown and is not permitted to be used in a story. I will be putting two signs to let you know: OPEN or LOCKED

You can also request different worlds/movies/shows/games/etc from which you want an original character made. If you are requesting a personal Oc for a story, you can set boundaries or give me one of the three basis/key components of all of my Ocs: Name (first, middle, and last), Looks (Can be online photos, drawn, or just explained (If explained, please be detailed), and their personality. Or if you want a random Oc, then all I need is a world they are from.

 If I have locked a Oc of my own design, I may say the reason, If I do not say a reason, then it is something about the Oc that I find personal.

I will say if the Oc is requested or nothing if it is one of mine.

One last thing, I am not drawer, so if you would like a personalized drawing of your Oc, I can try to get it commissioned.

If an Oc is locked in this book, please respect mine or the requester's wish and do not use it in your stories, it is locked for a reason.