CHAPTER 31: START OF SOMETHING NEW

(A/N:- Hey guys, as per the comments most fo you want first plot. Ao I'll be going with the first plot. Sorry guys whi wanted second plot but I'll see if i get time to complete second plot then I'll update it after my exams. But i can't promise. Till then enjoy the story gays. Hava a good day ahead)

FREEN'S POV:-

"Hmmm~" I slowly open my eyes when Becky moves on top of me, our legs tangled up together after 30 rounds this early morning where I pass out because of her wild, horny ass.

"What time isit?" I mumble and look at the time, saying that it's lunchtime already.

"Hmmm faster honey" Becca
mumbles in her sleep which made me smile.

She's such a naughty princess.

"Today is the day hon, no more dirty and illegal works. Just you, me and our future ahead of us" I whisper while staring at Becky's angelic face.

"I'll get rid of the organization for our kids".

"That's sweet of you teerak~" I flinch when she spoke all of a sudden.

I look down and saw her smile and snuggles up in my neck.

"Since when were you awake
huh?" I kiss her cheeks which made her smile more and open up her eyes.

"Take a shower now, we will be late for class"

"Can't we just stay and do another round of honeymoon?" She kisses my neck that made me moan after she left a few more hickeys. I want mor-
NO! FREEN YOU BETTER STOP!

"Nope! You need to control your hormones~ And we only have 30 minutes before class" I sit up and pull her close.

"Then give me a bath pweaseee" Becky says with a pout.

"How can I resist you my love?" I smile and kiss her lips
then break away, carrying her to the bathroom.

BECKY'S POV:-

"Morning" I greet everyone who was just sitting on the couch.

"Not going to class?"

"Professor messaged us, classes
are cancelled due to the murder of football team" Non speaks.

"If that how we cancel classes, I
would murder one student per day" Irin scoffs and takes a sip on her coffee.

"I actually have some news" Non stands and look at me seriously.

"What is it?" Freen enters and pulls me to sit on her lap after sitting down on the couch.

"Please not here~ I can't
get the scene off my mind last night" Irin fakes a cry.

"Your fault" Freen scoffs and we all look back at Non.

"What is it Non? Spill it"

"They found your mother Rebecca~" Non mumbles that made me stand up quickly.

"She's dead, they found her body at the river by the cliff.
They weren't able to identify the body at first but since they found an ID," Non stops and just nods to stop continuing the story.

I felt Freen squeezing my hand, she might be worried.

M-mom's d-dead? Really? This is good news! I won't be seeing that bitch!

"Honey?" Freen rubs my hand and stares at me with a worried look.

"Don't look at me like that hon. I am glad that she's out of my life after hurting me since I was a kid" I give Freen an assuring smile where just nod and look at them.

"I want to say something too~" Freen stands and intertwines our hands. We all stayed silent to let her continue.

I felt her taking a deep breath before she finally speaks

"Starting today, I want us to live normally, I will be calling my men to burn down all the establishments owned by the World Mafia Organization" Freen seriously explains.

"If that's what you want and I know it's good for all of us. I'm in" Irin stated and all of us agrees afterwards.

"I will be the one to send a command to them young master" Heng stands and
leaves us.

"So this calls for a celebration! Bar?" Non wiggles his eyebrows.

"I think its better if we just drink here, I mean we are famous and media is everywhere" Noey giggles.

"Alright the drinks is on me" Irin waves his hand and we all cheer.

"It's still early babe,might a while later" Noey speaks that made me look at her in shock.

"I knew it!" Freen claps her hands like a kid which made me giggle at her action.

"Wh-what?" Irin looks at us nervously.

"Spill it Irin, you and phi did it
last night too! I heard her screaming your name" Freen chuckles while the couple blushes hard. They did too?

"Aish! But you both did it too!" Irin fires back that made me blush as I remembered what happened last night.

"You know what? Enough all of you! Let's just have a drink later ok? For now I have some things to settle" Freen stands and kiss my head.

"P'Noey, let's call aunty tell her our plan"

"Ohk" Noey stands up and
leaves with Freen.

"So" Irin nudges me with her arm while I give her a blank stare.

"What Irin Urassava?"

"This is the start of something new~"

"Y-yeah" I flash my smile followed by the clearing of her throat.

"I want to tell you something about Bec"

"What is it about?" I frown then
waited for her continue when Non appears between us.

"YM? I bought some of the documents you requested
last week. It's in the car"

"That's great Non, I'll sign it later" I smile and face Irin again.

"You were saying Irin?"

"N-nothing"

??? POV

"H-hello?"

"It's a good thing you answered my call again"

"I'm sorry~"

"So? Have you decided?"

"You know the consequences if won't accept my invitation"

"I will j-join you Master~"

"Good! Now I'll keep an eye on you, for now I want you to watch every move of Free  and Rebecca. I will contact you when I have a plan"

"Y-yes master"

"Freen Sarocha Chankimha will go down!"

"Sure you will bring her down
Master, I'll make sure of that for you"

"That's good to hear from you" I let a sigh of relief when he ended the call.

"Oh God please help me~"
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED...