*.+ You Must Be Hobie +.*

^Baby Godzilla is the cutest^

🦖~Don't forget to vote~🦖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov:

Im y/f/n! I was bitten by an radioactive spider
And for the last 3 years! I've been Spider-woman!

I've been invited to an "spider society" and I'm going to join today. It's kinda weird not gonna lie..knowing I'm not the only one.

_______________________________

I put my suit on and made an portal with the watch that a man called Miguel gave me.
I walked through and I saw so many spider dudes. "Holy shit" I said out loud.

I have no clue where this Miguel guy is. So I asked someone. He looked like he listen to rock, hopefully dudes not in his feels all the time.

"Hey excuse me" he stopped walking by me and  looked at me. "Do you know where Miguel is?"
He nodded.

"Are you new?" He asked. "Yup." I replied, wondering about the spikes on his mask. What would happen if he fell? Would the spikes go through his head on something...that's weird.

"Follow me dear." He walked in front of me. He had an hot accent not gonna lie. We made it to this dark room where someone was standing on a floating thingy.

"Miguel someone is here to see you." He yells and turns around to walk off. I realize he is and freaks out. "Hey what's your name by the way.." I ask. "Oh it's hobie. Yours?" He smirks. "Y/n" I smiled.

I turn around and see Miguel walking towards me. "Y/n..hi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promise there's gonna be some flirty shit in here y'all.

🦖~Don't forget to vote~🦖