2.𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐧

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Y/n was sleeping peacefully dreaming about her favourite singer- Darshan Raval, totally ignoring the beautiful world around her. The melodious chirping sound of birds were like a music. The weather was quite good and the white clouds can be seen clearly in the blue sky. But it was not seen by the sleeping beauty yet.

The bright sunshine coming out from the enormous sun just entered her room as Y/n's mumma pulled the curtains aside. Y/n's mumma just made her entry to wake up the sleeping ass of her pretty daughter.

Y/m- Y/n get your ass up! It's 8 am already, you have an important meeting at 9:30 am right?

Y/n - *no response*

Y/m-  Y/n?*shakes Y/n*

Y/n -*sleeping*

Y/m- Mar gayi kya? ( You died?)

Her mumma said in a sarcastic tone, but it had no impact on our sleeping princess. She was still in her dreamland. Lol!

Y/n's Mumma made her way towards the bathroom sighing heavily, she filled a bucket full of cold water and came back in her room.

Y/m -Y/n wake up or else

Y/n- *still sleeping*

Y/m threw that cold water on her face and with a sudden jerk, She woke up, Finally!

Y/n -Yahhh who did this?

Y/m- Your mumma

Y/n- Why?*whines*

Y/m- This is what you get when you don't listen to your mumma, Now get your ass up, have shower and then come downstairs for breakfast!*tries to be strict*

Y/n- Okay lady boss.*salutes*

Y/m- Good! Now get up naa..

Y/n- You go, I am on my way.

Saying this Y/n didn't even bugged, she instead closed her eyes and started sleeping while sitting on the bed itself.

Y/n's mumma signed again and took out her slipper, throwing it at her daughter. Y/n opened her eyes with a jerk and smiled awkwardly at her mumma.