letting them know

»•» 🌸 «•«

   i wake up hung over from last night yumi was laying on his back with a pillow over his head. i felt like shit i always hated the after effects of drinking. i lightly tap yumi and he slowly pulls the pillow off of his face. 

"yea" he said super low tone and tired

"hangover?" i asked 

he just shook his head yes. i slowly sleepily crowed out of bed and walked to the bathroom it felt like i was gonna throw up and that just i did. i looked in the medicine cabinet and grabbed some Advil and walked back to yumis room he was now sitting on the edge of his bed with his head down. i handed him the Advil and he said thanks he took two and went to the bathroom. i took two too it was really quite in the house i guess everyone was hung over. i layed back down and stared at the sealing trying to remember what happened last night. yumi came back in and layed down next to me he cuddled up to me.

"i hate this part of drinking" he said very quite 

"me too" i said back in the same tone

he and him layed there for a few minutes before nick came in.

"you guys want some food i am going to get something from ihop" he said 

"the smokehouse combo" yumi said sitting up he looked better 

"what about u Y/N" nick asked 

"something as yumi" i said 

(i feel i have to say this but i watch a podcast an old one 'i think' and yumi said he doesn't like being called by his real name by like fans ik i never use it but i wont at all anymore i used it once and i feel bad for it)   

nick left to go ask the others what they wanted and me and yumi where left alone aging. me and yumi just look at each other.

"did i do anything stupid last night" yumi said playing with his hair (the haircut was ass that girl needs to find a new job, nick did better and that was his first time)

"i dont remember shit" i laughed 

then it popped into my head. he said he loved me last night and i hope he meant it and wasn't just drunk.

"you did say something" i said just then his eyes widened

"shit.. what did i say" he said 

wait he doesn't remember did he not mean it. am i overthinking it, i mean he was drunk as fuck but it was a big thing. how would he not remember. i stopped thinking about it and said it 

"you said u loved me last night" i looked down 

he didnt say anything then he just started laughing. what the fuck what is he laughing he snapped me back into reality by lifting my head by my chin and looked me in my eyes.

"you really think i wouldn't remember that" he said still looking me in my eye 

i couldn't say anything because before i could answer he kissed me for a good few minuets, he then pulled away 

"i really do love you Y/N, dont ever think i dont" he said 

i smiled then we hear nick yell that he is back. we went downstairs and all the guys where down there we all eat together. we all just hung out and chilled together.

"guys can y'all help me make a vid" Isaac said 

we all said we where down

"so its another cooking one" Isaac said then we all sighed and looked at him