14

Next day
Saturday - 11:35pm
———————————

Lorraine had gotten woken up from the aroma of bacon flowing through her house.

She yawned before getting out of bed and going into her bathroom to go brush her teeth and wash her face.

"Goodmorning ugly". Demonte greeted as he flipped a pancake.

"goodmoring negro". Lorraine's rolled her eyes before grabbing a glass and pouring her cucumber, lemon and strawberry water.

"ouu what this taste like", Monte asked as he grabbed the cup out her hand and taking a sip.

"nigga". She stale faced him.

"that's goodddd", He dragged as rain shook her head laughing.

"you cooking in the chefs houseeee???", Lorraine put we hand on her chest gasping as if she was offended.

"girl you can't cook", He rolled his eyes and waved her off with the spatula.

"tuh boy please". She rolled her eyes as she sat at the counter scrolling thru her phone.

She was still a little high from the edibles from last night.

She didn't forget their convo either. She was gone act on it sooner then later.

A couple mins passed and the food was done. Monte handed her a plate and a small bowl of cut up strawberries, blueberries and pineapples.

"thank youuu", She dragged as she dug into her plate.

Monte sat next her and dug in his as well.

- Fast forward

Monte had gone home a couple hours earlier. Lorraine was glad she got to spend time with her brother though. They missed eachother.

It was now 5 o clock almost 6 and Lorraine had grown bored from sittin watching tv; trying to distract herself from her thoughts.

Lorraine grabbed her purse and keys. She got in her car and left.

She was on her way to melo house. She didn't text because she figured that he most likely wouldn't respond.

About 25 mins later she pulled up in his drive way. His car was there.. luckily but it was another car there also.

Lorraine had walked up to the door. Music blast loudly from the house. She knocked a few times.

The door swung open and there melo stood. Head almost reaching the top of the door way.

He stood with a cup and blunt in his hand.

"wsp", He told me dryly before turning around and going back to what he was doing.

I walked in the house and saw 2 dudes sitting on the couch. They we're analyzing me but i didn't pay them no mind. I shut the door behind me.

"can we talk?", Lorraine asked him in a nervous tone.

"bout what?", he asked deeply as he hit his blunt.

"I-It's important, can we talk.. in private", I asked looking around.

He began to walk down the hallway and into his room. I followed behind him.