Chapter 47

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 47

    Nanzhi cut another crop of leeks, which tastes delicious when added to the hot pot.

    She had also prepared a lot of hot pot base ingredients, which came in handy at this time, so she just took a pack of chili peppers.

    "Let's eat here. There is a generator and induction cooker inside. It's more convenient to eat hot pot. You can only use firewood outside. You need to add fire when you are eating. It's troublesome." Nanzhi cleaned the leeks by the stream Clean and pinch off the withered leaves.

    "Okay, okay, the smell of hot pot is still a bit strong, it's safer for us to eat in it, and we won't be afraid of being known by others."

    Zheng Ping was curious about the space, and he agreed with Nanzhi's suggestion with both hands.

    Time to prepare dinner.

    Nanzhi put the hot pot base ingredients in the pot and stir-fried for a while, and added garlic, tomato and other seasonings to taste.

    Then put the side dishes they prepared on the side table, and cook whatever they want.

    "Nanzhi! You are really my reborn parents, how come you are so well prepared." Zheng Ping called out in the room.

    What?

    Nan Zhi was dumbfounded by the praise.

    "Don't mess with your parents, I don't have a son as old as you." Lu Xingyun cooked the pig food, and poured it out to the pigs who were already waiting on the door.

    "Lamb rolls, hairy tripe, chicken breast, luncheon meat, shrimp slippery, hot pot meatballs... you have prepared them all."

    ? ? ?

    When did she prepare these? How could she not know.

    "Where did you find it?"

    "It's in the bottom drawer of the small refrigerator in the house." Zheng Ping had already taken out the things and started to defrost them.

    ...

    Since she bought two large freezers, she has been using the pork, beef, and mutton in the freezer, but she doesn't pay much attention to the things in the freezer.

    She put down the things in her hand and went in to have a look.

    It turned out that she put these things in the mini refrigerator she brought out from the rental house, but she didn't remember it at all. It was probably bought before she was reborn, and she kept it until now without paying attention.

    "I've kept these things for more than half a year, can I still eat them?" Nan Zhi took a closer look and smelled them. There was no peculiar smell or color, and there seemed to be nothing wrong with them.

    "It's definitely edible!"

    Okay, at worst, we will have diarrhea together.

    The ingredients were ready, and the three formed a table.