'jealousy' (Tom Kaulitz)

Me and Bill have been really close friends for ages and about 4 months ago i started dating his brother, Tom.
Tom is the best boyfriend ever and Bill is the bestest best friend ever, I couldnt imagine my life without them.

I was staying at their house for the night because i missed them both so much, I knocked on the door and not even 5 seconds later the door swung open.

"Finally your here baby!" Tom hummed happily as he pulled me inside and then hugged me tightly, His face buried into my hair slightly. I laughed to myself quietly and wrapped my arms around his neck while one of his hands rubbed my lower back slowly,

"Mmhh, I missed you so much.." He mumbled into my hair as his other hand ran through my hair,

"I missed you to love, Wheres bill?" I ask as i pull back to look him in the face, I bring my hands back from his neck and rest one on his shoulder while the other cups his face gently, I caress his cheek with my thumb as he smiles.

"Hes in the lounge, Come on" He said as he pulled away from the hug and snaked his arm around my shoulder as we both began walking to the lounge, As soon as Bill notices me he smiles widely and jumps off of the couch.

"N/N!!" He says happily as he opens his arms widely, I giggle quietly and run into his arms. We hugged tightly and buried my head into the crook of his neck, After a few seconds we pulled away and i looked back at Tom. His hands were clenched in fists and he was glaring at Bill, I reach my hand out to him and he immediately looked back at me, His glare softening into a small smile. He walked closer to me and intertwined our fingers before flopping down onto the couch and dragging me with him, I sunk down into the couch as his arm wrapped around my shoulder. Bill sat down on the ground infront of me, I put my legs over his shoulders and his head leaned onto my thigh, his hands ran up my thighs and gently rubbed my inner thigh with his thumb.
Me and Bill were always affectionate with eachother but in a friendly way so neither of us thought anything weird about it but when i glanced at Tom he looked beyond annoyed about it, His jaw was clenched shut and his grip on my shoulder had tightened. I took his other hand and softly rubbed it,

"You okay babe?" I ask as i lean my head on his shoulder and look up at him, His grip on me loosened and he looked down at me with a small smile.

"Im alright Y/N, Dont worry" he says reassuringly as he then rests his head ontop of mine. I just smile back at him and bring his hand upto my lips, Placing a soft kiss on his hand.
The movie continues playing as all 3 of us gets comfy, Eventually Bill fell asleep with his face leaning on my thigh. Tom was now leaning his head on my shoulder and i looked down at him, He looked a little annoyed and i raise an eyebrow.

"Tom, Whats wrong? honestly?" I asked as my thumb rubbed his cheek softly, I heard him huff out deeply and take his head off my shoulder.

"Im fine i just...dont like how bills sleeping on your thigh and how his hands are on your inner thighs.." He mumbled in embarrassment, I gasp lowly.

"Ohh so you're jealous?" I ask with a small smirk and a raised eyebrow, He blushes immediately and pursed his lips.

"Well..yeah, Its just..your my girlfriend, I dont want anybody touching you the way i do, especially not bill.." He groans out again and i smile softly,

"Tom its okay, Bills my best friend and your the only guy I'll ever want" I whisper to him reassuringly as my hands find their way to his hair, I stroke his hair gently and he smiles widely at me.

"I love you baby" He mumbled quietly as he cupped one side of my cheek and pulled me into a deep kiss, I returned the kiss happily. After a small makeout session i finally pulled my lips away from his, I scanned his face and his eyes looked heavy and drowsy.

"Are you tired?" I ask quietly as the movie finished, Tom looks up at me through his eyelashes and nods slowly. I chuckle to myself quietly as i pat my lap gently to which he smiles widely and lays his head down on my thigh, right next to bills head. He got comfy on my lap and i began stroking his hair softly, I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight Tom, I love you" I whisper to him softly as he closes his eyes and smiles,

"Goodnight Y/N, I love you to. So muchm" He hums back quietly and happily, Not soon after he hummed that back he fell asleep, I continued stroking his hair while he slept before i slowly drifted to sleep myself. The last thing on my mind before i fell asleep was that I hoped Tom knew that no matter how close i was to another guy, hed never have to be jealous..

Because Tom Kaulitz is the only guy I'll ever want.