Chapter Thirty-two

Standing in the pack house with Decker by my side I look over the half of my scouts, hunters and worriers who have volunteered to search for my mate. They stand in rows of their position standing still waiting for their orders. Looking to Decker I ask him.

"Where are the others did, do they not want to look for my mate" The wolves In the room lower their head showing their submission to me.

"They were worried they were worried that without your and them here that the pack would be defenceless and prone to attacks" Closing my eyes rubbing my forehead I cannot believe I forgot about the safety of all my other pack members.

"It's alright Darius we understand that you're under a lot of stress and are not thinking clearly" Deckers calming voice focuses me into a better mind set.

"Right well make a new schedule for those staying make sure Greyson is in charge of that and while I am not here Emmet will have to be in charge" Decker looks confused as well as the others.

"Why not me"

"I need you with me you can help me look and stay focused think of it like old time" I half smile getting a grin from him he claps his hands, and the wolves straighten up looking to us.

"You heard him like old times lets get this search on the road, no one is to go into another's territory and do not interact with humans and other supernatural if you do not need to, you will be going out in teams of three. Never leave your teams stay together the whole time understand" They all not starting form their own groups, there's an odd one out who stands awkwardly by himself.

"Luke you'll be with Decker and I" I call him over he quickly walks to us saying thank you others cheering for him clapping him on the shoulder when he walks past them.

"Let's go no time to waste" I say they all run out the door some shifting running in their wolf form in front of others they split up in their teams running for the city.

Once in the city I tell Decker and Luke to stay around this area that is full of pop-up stalls with merchants selling various things. Decker questions me but I just mention that I have someone I need to meet with to discuss business. He drops his questions turning away pointing Luke in a direction walking off. I leave heading to another pack that is closest to mine, I can just hope the Moon Flowers alpha will help me look for Scarlett or have maybe seen anything about her being taken.

I walk through the city ignoring everyone who tries to sell something to me I keep walking into a different part of the forest, I keep walking even when the trees block out the sun. I only stop when I arrive at the entrance of their territory where wolves stand guarding.

"I have business to talk about with alpha Jake" I state not taking my eyes off them, I stand straight backed slightly imposing my dominance. They stand stock still not willing to move to even question if what I said was true or not.

"Alpha Jake says to let him through." A scrawny wolf says from peeking out a door to the side of a small security office. He quickly goes back inside with a clipboard scribbling stuff down. The two wolves move aside letting me in their eyes follow my movement.

I walk through the pack land until I reach the pack house which is a one story building with white bricks that have vines weaving up them. Standing in front of the large oak door is Jake he gives me a soft smile opening the door I walk in. We walk to his office where he gestures for me to sit down in front of his desk, sitting down he follows suite in his chair and asks me.

"So, what brings you here today, although I have an idea what it may be about," He calmly says a cool expression rests on his face. His interlocked hands rest on the desk where stacks of paper are spread out clearly showing I interrupted his work. Luckily, he is one of the Alphas with a calm and even temperament.