iv. building or whatever

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

- ,,

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ IN WHICH they build
some furniture *ೃ༄

- ,,

in real life!

"hello!" Wren says as she approaches the group of boys who were trailing boxes inside. George, Alex and Arthur Hill were moving in together and decided they need some help.

"hey Wrenny." George greets as he puts the box he was holding down for a brief moment. "Nice of you to finally join us."

"fashionably late as usual." Alex comments from inside.

George picks his box back up and walks through the door, Wren follows.

"I'm only here to help build furniture and decorate for you guys." she says with a shrug.

"oh yeah, just sit back and let us do the hard work." cam says with a teasing smirk

she smiles in return, "that was the plan."

Arthur soon follows behind, holding his box with ease. He blinks in surprise, "hello Wren."

"Arthur!" she says excitedly as he walks up beside her, "you ready to assemble some furniture?"

"I hope so." he says softly. "they've been living without proper furniture for a few days."

she moves and lets him walk in first as she takes off her jacket and her bag.

"is that all the boxes?" George asks. Their front room is now filled with these boxes of items and ikea furniture. Arthur Hill sits on one of their only bits of furniture in the house, the small leather sofa.

"the last one." Arthurtv says as he puts it down on another stack.

"I can get started on the table if you want." Wren offers but George laughs.

"That's way too easy for someone who conveniently missed taking in the boxes." he jokes. "you can build the bookcase with Arthur."

she turns to look at Arthur who shrugs with a smile and slides over a big thin box.

"fine by me." she says with a simple shrug. Arthur Hill and George went to build Georges tv stand whilst Alex and Cam unpacked boxes in the bathroom.

Arthur opens the box with a knife he'd taken from the cutlery box. He went in so confidently he accidentally cut its to fast and too close to his own finger.

"ah shit." he swears, dropping the knife and putting his finger into his mouth to prevent bleeding.

Wren looks over to him, "you alright?"

"yeah." his muffled voice says. "just cut my finger."

"let me see." she says putting her hand out. He takes his finger from his mouth and shows her. she moves closer, inspecting his hand. He is taken aback as he watches her.

"its fine." he brushes off as she chuckles.

"it is, but its just going to keep bleeding for a while." she says. she drags him by the hand over to the sink. "run it under here."

she turns on the tap and he puts his finger under and winces, "ah."

when she lets go of his hand he looks over to her. She is rummaging through the bag she came in with. She unzips the front pocket and walks back over. From there she pulls out a plaster.