Sex tape

Dylan

I know Rachel hates me but its not the same for me. I haven't loved any other  woman like i have loved her. She is important to me. She is my sweet little baby.

I will give her everything she wants and now she wants REVENGE on that dick Ronnie.

I took her to Gabriel's bedroom because I didn't want to record her in her own room. I didn't want to turn my baby's room into a mess and also Gabriel has everything in his room that might be needing.

"Should I strip off my clothes". She asked nervously.

"No, we can work with the night gown on". I said because I didn't want Ronnie to have nude video of my baby.

She was settling on the bed whilst I was setting up the camera. "Are you ready". I asked looking at her nervous face.

"Yes". I started recording as she was ready.

I opened the table draw and took out a dildo and a mask to hide my face. I made sure the camera was focusing on my dick then I got on the bed on top of Rachel. I slowly lift her night dress up till her stomach. I slide her pantie down to her thighs. I loved that it was already wet... Wet for me.

I inserted that dildo inside her clit on the high setting. She is really tight. I can tell something huge like mine has never gone inside of her.

I wasn't being gentle.I wanted to tease he so I keep thrusting the dildo in and out, not letting her cum.

"Please let me cum. P-please, Dylan". I hate when she calls me by my name.

"Only if you will call me daddy". I demand.

"D-daddy... Ahhhh, hmmm. Daddy let me cum. Ahhh". She was a moaning mess.

"Beg for it". I said going even faster and harder.

"P-please... Please daddy. Daddy please let me get the liquid ou---". She breath out. I snatched out the dildo without a warning which was her breaking point. She cum all over the bed sheet as a volcano erupted.

5 minutes were already passed. I was becoming more and more needy. I was staring at her boobies going high and low due to her heavy breathing. Her boobs were huge... Not big but huge. Raquel once told that Rachel has galactorrhoea. Her boobies are filled with milk. Maybe that's the reason they are so fucking big.

I fucking wanna taste her milk. I was losing my control. "Fuck it". She gasped as I ripped her dress. I tied her hand with my right hand and fingered her with my left hand. I bend over to suck her boobies

Her milk was sweet with slightly salty
taste. I sucked her whole left boob inside my mouth.

She was moaning and groaning hard. She didn't tell me to stop so I let hands free. I was fondling her right boob... It was leaking milk all over the bed.

"How is it daddy? How's my breast milk?". She asked. "Do you wanna taste it, baby?" I sucked mouth full of milk and spit it out in her mouth. " Do you like it, baby?

"Y-yess, daddy". She groaned with mouth full of her breast milk.