29.6.2023 Thursday - 541 Words

(FT I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND) BRORBORBROVR so there is this guy In my class let me use a fake name let's call him eldi he is particularly new to our class he only came 1 month ago and yh so today we had normal school it started at 7:25 everything was normal n'stuff and yh we are having a school trip because in the next semester of school we are no longer in the same class so we had to go sell desserts outside and got round 600 CHF and so everyone agreed we were gonna go to get pizza but our teacher said there will probably be some money left right so she asked us to go in groups (of our tables) and find ideas
(We had a four people table setting and yeah)
Eldi is a type of guy with a big ego and he has this friend let's name him ro ,eldi does not know that ro is talking behind his back but he still follows him everywhere so yeah and he's also friends with those "cool kids" let's call em sah and al and they are the people on the table so I sat right next to eldi infront of me was sah and beside sah and infront of eldi was al so yeah we were just talking about stuff (and did I mention he's an attention seeker like bro only does cool stuff in  front of his friends he rarely speaks to me only if he needs to borrow something then he speaks but usually he never speaks with me)and he suddenly said "why do ypu annoy me " infront of sah and al and sah is really cool and nice but eldi is also friends with sah so um yh and she like side eyes him like 100 times (I also side eye him 1000000 times) but yh we move on I WANTED TO SO HARD LIKE TELL HIM why did you only just tell me? Infront of sah and alper?? BUT I CALMED MYSELF DOWN AND JUST DEAD ASS STARED ANGRILY AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE but then I calmed down and didn't take it personal I just think there is something wrong with that dude so yeah 🤙 I have a crush in that class which I had a crush on since 5th grade even when my friend liked him I secretly liked him BUT THATS A STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME. And he kept staring at me while laughing I mean he could be day dreaming or spacing out BUT IM DELULU SO LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT and yh I was exited again oh and there is a guy in my class lets call him lim he loves anime and like im gppd at drawing in manhua style so he asked me too show some of my drawings to him so i showed him some drawings!!! 

AND THAT WAS IT well it wasnt really it because im gpnna go on a school trip from 5:25PM till 11:20PM (17:25 - 23:20)
and yeah !!!!! next time im gonna talk aboyt that one time i had a crush before my friend on a guy but then she started to like him n'stuff yh!!