The birth of Maegor

100 AC

Lady Lyarra's room, Winterfell

In 99 AC the lady Lyarra Stark was raped by prince Daemon. She went to Rhea's room and told her what had happened, and had wrote to her family as well. In the fifth moon of her pregnancy at Runestone Daemon had returned but by that time Lyarra had returned to Winterfell. By that time everyone in Westeros knew what happened and that she was carrying his child. King Jaehaerys had written telling the Stark Family how sorry and that Daemon is going to be punished according. And a Dragon egg was sent to them.

This egg was red with black speckssimilar to his elder sister's

similar to his elder sister's.

Now Lyarra was going through a gut wrenching birth with Rhea by her side as Natanyra was being entertained by the ladies Meera and Sara.

"Ah!" Lyarra screams as she clenches Rhea's hand.

"Push Ly, Push" Rhea encourages holding her bestfriend and the woman she loves.

"My lady" The Maester came over to her with the Lord Of Winterfell whom has a grim look on his face.

"My lord, Maester" Rhea greets as she steps away from Lyarra.

"What has happened" Rhea asks seeing the grim look on the Maester's face.

"My lord, my lady the infant is breech, coming out feet first, all attempts to turn the infant have been unsuccessful.
But there is another way, one taught at the Citadel, we must cut into the womb to free the infant" Maester Cermak tells them hesitantly.

"Well do it then, my daughter is in pain, if there is anyway to help her and the child then do it" Lord Stark said

"You don't understand my Lord, if I do this the chances of the mother living is slim because of the blood loss, I plead with you my lord, be rational about this decision. " Maester Cermak pleads with him.

"There is no time, I understand that they are both dying but if we can save one we must try" Lord Stark said solemnly.

And that was what they did, they cut Lyarra open brutality murdering her while she was screaming for them to stop with no avail, as her screams ceased the boy came out covered in blood screaming.

Rhea looked up with tears in her eyes as the wet nurses placed him in her arms, and as she stared at the babe taking in his appearance; yes he had the typical Targaryen silver hair and the Valyrian face shape, eye shape and lips but he had his mother's nose, and the color of her eyes, her deep piercing crystal blue eyes.

"It's a boy, my lord, my lady" Cermak said.

"Maegor" Was the only thing Rhea said looking at the babe in her arms.

"What" Lord Stark said.

"That's what she wanted to name him, Maegor" Rhea told him.

"She wanted him to be raised with his sister, at Runestone and for them to spend their summers here, and I intend to honor my daughter's wish." Lord Stark told her with a small smile which Rhea returned with a nod of her own.

"Send ravens Maester, tell the realm that my daughter, my firstborn is gone, my grandson is here, healthy and his name is Maegor Snow, her funeral is within a fortnight." Lord Stark told him leaving the room to grieve.

As he left Natanyra accompanied by Sara and Meera entered the room.

"Mama!" Natanyra screamed running towards her hugging her legs.

"Nat, we've talked about this, you can't be so loud, the babe is resting" Rhea slightly scolded her daughter.

"Sorry, mama is this him?" She asked peaking in the blanket to get a closer look at him.

"Yes, this is Maegor, your brother" Rhea told her smiling slightly.

"We have the same father right mama, because Aunty Lyarra was pregnant not you" She told her mother. For a child of approaching her 4th name day she was very brilliant, The Prodigy of the Realm is what the people called her, a title which even Daemon took pride in as she could speak fluently in High Valyrian, Bastard Valyrian and Old Tongue.

"Yes, my red rune you do" She told Natanyra with a small smile but not for Daemon. For her daughter's brilliance, her only love Lyarra and their son, not Daemon's, Lyarra and Rhea's son.

"You may go ladies" Rhea told them with a nod.

"Can I hold him, mama" Natanyra asked.

"Yes sweet girl, here you need to support his head, like that" Rhea tells and instructs her.

"Maegor, I will always protect you, you have my word as long as I live you will never be harmed, my sweet valonqar"
(little brother) Natanyra tells him with protect and love within her voice.