find the gold digger-sharky (request!)

About a week ago u saw a post on the beta squads insta story saying they needed girls ages 21+ for a shoot that would be filmed later this week.

Since u had been watching beta squad for many years u decided to check it out and see what the video was, clicking on the link.

You found out that it was a Find the Gold Digger episode with Sharky and u can't lie u would not be looking for the spot for the money u would be there for love so u decided to fill out the form and send in the video that was non-optional so they know ur obviously not a catfish.

You sent it not expecting anything back but to ur surprise u had an email back saying that you had been accepted and u had to arrive at a location at 11am.

_______

The day had arrived and u were beyond nervous especially because u were there for love and everyone around u is lying.

U met George and he set u up with ur mic and equipment ready for the shoot.

U stood in the line ready for the video to start everyone including urself saying 'I'm here for love'

Then the video started.

He asked for ur name and ur ages and ur job.

You are second in the line so after the first girl had finished u went
'Hi I'm Y/N Y/L/N and I'm a content creator (youtube)

After everyone had finished what they had to say sharky spoke up
'Ngl I'm kinda feeling number 2, did u say ur name was Y/N?'

'uhh...yeah' u spoke back flustered

———-
OK GUYS I WILL CARRY THIS ON BUT I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PUT SOMETHING OUT BEFAUSE ITS BEEN FOREVER SO PART 2 WILL BE SOON AND UR OTHER REQUESTS ARE BEING MADE! BUT DONT FORGET TO SEND MORE