Part - 1

I was a shy person from the very start. I liked myself locked inside a room. umm I know that's weird, actually I was weird back then.

Back then in grade 9. I entered my new school. The moment I step inside I knew I was Hella nervous but still I held myself together and went to a teacher to ask about my class. She happily told me. I was confused because the school was huge. I reached my class somehow.

I was nervous, I wanted to go back to my room and hide myself there but I couldn't. I was scared.

Then a girl took my hand and then we entered the class. I looked at the girl, she was pretty with long black hair, tall height and those beautiful eyes. she looked at me and said " I thought you were not going to enter the class so I helped you." she was smiling. I smiled back and said thank you. What else was I going to say.

she introduced herself as Kajal . I also introduced myself and we sat together on the middle bench of the second row. She seemed nice though but no one know what the person is hiding the face of theirs.

after the classes ended it was time for lunch. she took me with her and introduced me to her other friends as her BEST FRIEND. I was shocked at first but it didn't matter at that time because after all someone has me called me their bestfriend. I was on cloud nine.

a couple of weeks passed smoothly. I was still shy but not like before. I somehow managed to make friends at school. they were nice. we were kind of a friends group now. their were 5 members of the group. Me, my so called bestfriend Kajal, Bhavya, Gauri and Mehak.

Let's introduce new characters 😎

Bhavya - Class topper, teacher's favorite and a total crackhead

Gauri - second class topper, introvert kind of girl, sweet and bestfriend with Bhavya

Mehak - above average student but not a topper, secretive and a show watcher.

Kajal - below average, talkative, phone addict, has a crush on a boy named Aarish, and my best friend.

Aarish - popular for his looks, average student, overconfident and has a girlfriend. 😂

Tanya - Aarish's girlfriend [ I don't know much about her coz she was in different section. ]

Guys this story is really interesting and I bet you won't be able to guess what is coming next. So just wait and read. 😁😁