7 ~ Looking at you

It's been a week since the festival and your back still hurts, luckily everything else has returned to normal. You got up as usual and ate breakfast before heading out to meet up with your friends.

"Y/N!" Kaidou called out as you looked up from your phone, you put it away and ran up to him. "Hey, where's everyone else?" you asked as he shrugged, "maybe they're running a few minutes late, let's wait for them." About 10 minutes passed and nobody came by, "should we just go? we might be late." you said as he quickly nodded and almost ran towards the school.

As you entered the school grounds you noticed the crowd of people near the music room. Kaidou couldn't see this since you were looking through the walls. "Maybe the dark reunion captured everyone and locked them in the music room!" Kaidou yelled while running into the school, 'how did he know everyone was there.' you thought while running after him, but you quickly caught up since he was slow.

It was some band having a rehearsal, the teachers came by and started yelling at everyone to go to class before they could finish. As the band walked out in shame you realized it was that perverted guy. You went to class without stopping to talk to your friends, you were scared since a teacher was tailing you.

Class was rather boring since it was almost the start of winter-break. Everyone was making plans even though break was only about 2 weeks long. "Y/N!" Aren called your name as you looked up, "We're going to the mall after school, do you wanna join?" he asked as you eagerly nodded your head. "Do you have plans for winter-break?" Kaidou asked as Nendou stared out the window while picking his nose. "I haven't made any plans," "Do you wanna come with us to Saiki's house for new years?" "Sure!"

After school you met up with Aren, Saiki, and Kaidou. Nendou would come to the mall later since he surprisingly had some errands to run. Unfortunately for you, Teruhashi decided to go to the mall that day too. This caused a large crowd to form around her, and you were caught in the middle of it. 'I cant teleport, there's too many people near me.' you thought while desperately looking around for someone you knew.

You noticed the familiar shade of pink hair a few feet infront of you, 'Kusuo, help me!' you told him telepathically as he turned around and locked eyes with you. You blushed as you realized you were staring at him but he forced his way towards you. He received a few angry remarks as you reached your arm out to him. He grabbed you arm and pulled you out of the crowd, his hands were clammy. "Kusuo, why are your hands so hot and sweaty..." you asked while wiping off your palms. 'Let's go find the others.'

You walked around the mall until you seen Kaidou with some kids in the playground. You ended up ditching Saiki to join Kaidou in playing his little fantasy game. One by one all the kids were leaving and that's when you noticed Nendou watching you both, it didn't help that Aren was beside him. Saiki was no where in sight and that's when a few security guards came. "What's happening?" you whispered to Kaidou as he gaped at them. "They got security called on them for what? being... creepy?" you said trying your best to believe otherwise, but you knew it was true and they did look a bit creepy.

You walked up to them to see what was going on, "What's the problem here?" you asked the security while noticing they looked familiar.
"Y/N?" the taller guard questioned as you realized who it was, "Sorry, these are my friends." you said trying your best to remember his name. "They're your friends? You can all just go then, someone called security on 2 creepy guys and they happened to fit the category." he said as you looked at his name tag. Akio, one of Saiko's ex-bodyguards; you had befriended them all before most of them got fired. "Thank you, sorry for the trouble." you said with a smile as Aren bowed and pulled Nendou down into one aswell.

"You knew them?" "What's your relationship with the guards!?" "That was weird, let's go get ramen." you ignored all their remarks and walked with them outside. Saiki had rejoined the group somewhere in the midst of things. "Don't worry about it, just stay out of trouble next time." 'Being rich does come with many perks.' Saiki commented but only to you. "You guys can go home yourselves right? Don't get into trouble, seriously..." you trailed off as they waved goodbye, leaving you and Saiki by yourselves.

"What? You need me to call someone to walk you home, or should I hire someone." you remarked with a slight smile, "Do you wanna come over?" you ask before he could respond to your first remark. 'No.' "I have coffee jelly, are you sure?" 'I have plans.' "Really? That's unfortunate, let's hang out tomorrow, i'll talk to you then." you said leaving him no choice but to show up since you ran off and ignored his telepathic warnings. 'Maybe he's going on a date... No, people like him don't go on dates, right?...' you thought while nervously flicking your fingers.

You reached your house and looked up a few popular date spots. The number 1 place was the movie theater, of course that would be a bad idea since everything would be spoiled. But that was before you realized a movie had its first showing tomorrow. 'I have to take Saiki.' you thought while reaching for your phone and dialing the number on the theater's website. "Hi, I'd like to make reservations for a movie." you said while smiling even though they couldn't see you. "Ma'am you would need to do that online, I can give you our website to do so." "I'd actually like to reserve the whole theater, just for a few hours. I have the payment." you added as the worker sighed, "We do not tolerate prank-calls, if you'd like to make a large reservation you can come and talk with the manager." "I'll be there." you said as politely as you could before putting your shoes on. 'I'll make sure nothing will ruin this movie for us.' you thought while heading out.

The theater was between your house and the school and was rather popular. You walked up to the counter and asked to see a manager, "Hi, I called a bit ago and they told me to come talk to a manager." "His office is over there." the worker said while pointing to a dark corner, "Thank you."

You knocked and someone opened the door a few minutes later, "Is this about that reservation? You're only a student, it's too much money." the manager said as you took out a wad full of cash. "I'm not broke, how much is it? I'll pay whatever." "We have 200 seats per room and there are 20 rooms. Each ticket would be about ¥2000, that adds up to about ¥8,000,000. Don't mess around if you can't pay it." he remarked as you smiled. "I'll pay the 8 million and i'll tip for your kindness, is 10 million enough? That should cover everything right?" You asked while taking out your card. "Where do I pay?" you asked as the manager snatched your card and reserved the theater for you. "You have 3 hours tomorrow, here are your tickets." he said while handing you a few pieces of paper. "Thank you," you said with a smile, 'Stupid rich little brats, all they do is flaunt their parents money.' the manager thought as your smile faded. "Just so you know, it's not a scam, and it's my own money from my work.' you remarked almost angrily as he rolled his eyes. You clutched the tickets in your hand and left, nobody would get in the way of your 'date.'