Rang!~

-Y/N POV-

-Y/N POV-

"O-Oh, well you see-" I said not quite sure if I should tell him.

"Actually I haven't slept since 3 days as I was gaming and watching anime continously." I said looking down, knowing he'll scold me.

"WHAT!? Last time I told you to sleep more didn't I? Then why did you play games and watch anime?" He scolded me ..
"Come on, I couldn't sleep anyways, no matter how hard I try, you know I have insomnia . So I-" I said but was cut off by yeon.
"I told you to stop playing those games and watching anime all night right ?" He said.

"But, Life is a game and anime is life" I whined. "Gosh, this girl" he said looking away.

"Oh" I said while looking at the soldiers who came up to us and are now pointing guns at us.

Then someone came over to us and started saying something in Japanese. Although I know and understand Japanese well I didn't listen to anything he said. He was just rambling and wasn't even paying attention, I looked over to yeon and he seemed to be paying attention.

'Seriously?'

Suddenly, he pointed his gun at yeon and BAM!

My alarm started ringing. "Wha- damn it" I said and took out my phone. "This damn alar- huh? It's my work out time already?" I said as I turned off the alarm and put it back in my pocket.

Officers started whispering about how music played from that 'match box looking thing'

Yeon got up and took off the rope, I did the same and he also said " I don't understand a word you're babbling, I'm under-educated. I didn't even take CSAT."

"Btw have you guys seen my stuff? It looks like small rock, it's really important" yeon said and started checking his pockets.

'God! Don't tell me he lost it' I thought to myself as I bit my lip.

Suddenly, the officer shot both of us and we were blown away a bit. I stood up again as it didn't effect me even a bit. No way they thought that would effect us, did they? Wait my outfit!! They made a HOLE IN IT!!

"Damn it, you made a ho-" yeon was speaking but I cut him off. " THE FUCK ? THIS WAS MY FAVORITE OUTFIT AND YOU JUST MADE A HOLE IN HERE YOU PEICE OF SHIT-" I was saying in japanese and he shot me again 3 times

"HEY, HOW DARE YOU CUT ME OFF? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, RUINING MY FAVORITE OUTFIT YOU BITCH" I said in Japanese and went to him, took his gun and pointed it at him.